BCM and MA

People are really mad that a company doesn't want to take the risk of an over-aggressive ag for a small fraction of nationwide sales?
Like what was posted already, they are in business to make money.
I'm sure the cost of just 1 lawsuit would negate and exceed any sales/profit from this state.
Not worth the risk to them.

People are really mad that a company doesn't want to take the risk of an over-aggressive ag for a small fraction of nationwide sales?
I'm sure the cost of just 1 lawsuit would negate and exceed any sales/profit from this state.

Let's be real here - risk for selling completely legal, unregulated parts, t-shirts, and hats? BCM says they are just following the advice of their lawyers, who are obviously morons. There is zero risk, these are unregulated parts.

This is one of the problems with the gun community. Everyone cowering in the corner afraid. The "laws" only have teeth because we let them.. and then people go a step forward and allow themselves to be intimidated into obeying things that aren't even laws.

There is ZERO reason not to sell any item but a serialized receiver.. absolutely ZERO.

High adjustability assault hat with sun shroud.

Ah..A sun suppressor!

Those are illegal in MA![smile]

Glock hat here I come!

Or a Daniel Defense one..Mmm, so many choices!

Of f_ck it I'm going all out! A Larue one, sweet baby Jesus!

Breakin the law! Breakin the Law![rofl]

Ah, gawd save the children..[grin]

Last edited:
There is ZERO reason not to sell any item but a serialized receiver.. absolutely ZERO.

Will you pay BCMs attorney fees to fight a bogus lawsuit against them from the MA AG's office?

Your assertion would be rational if we were talking about an AG that has shown that she stays in her lane and generally acts in good faith with regards to the law. She has done neither.

I would bet money they would never be hit- but put yourself in their shoes for a minute; the crazy horseshit that happened on 7/20 has not
happened anywhere else in the US. Not even any of the other commie states have had an AG that went that far off the reservation. Any outside observer would NOPE right the **** out of that market, particularly if they weren't intimately familiar with the issues at hand.

Let's put it this way the MA AGs AWB bullshit looks like a swam of pissed off bees to an outsider. You and I might know that these angry bees, despite their anger, are incapable of stinging most people. Problem is the outside observer doesn't know that.. they just see a swarm of
pissed off bees. Good luck trying to tell someone who isn't familiar with the details that it's not a risk.

-Mike

Let's put it this way the MA AGs AWB bullshit looks like a swam of pissed off bees to an outsider. You and I might know that these angry bees, despite their anger, are incapable of stinging most people. Problem is the outside observer doesn't know that.. they just see a swarm of
pissed off bees. Good luck trying to tell someone who isn't familiar with the details that it's not a risk.

^^^ This

Will you pay BCMs attorney fees to fight a bogus lawsuit against them from the MA AG's office?

Your assertion would be rational if we were talking about an AG that has shown that she stays in her lane and generally acts in good faith with regards to the law. She has done neither.

I would bet money they would never be hit- but put yourself in their shoes for a minute; the crazy horseshit that happened on 7/20 has not
happened anywhere else in the US. Not even any of the other commie states have had an AG that went that far off the reservation. Any outside observer would NOPE right the **** out of that market, particularly if they weren't intimately familiar with the issues at hand.

-Mike

Generally I look at the laws and if it doesn't say something is expressly illegal I carry on. On top of that if I don't think something is enforceable I carry on. The attitude of "well we might get sued so lets not sell legal things" is stupid. No one would be able to do business anywhere if everyone thought like that. You really only see this among the gun community. Really no where else do you see self regulation on the basis of maybe some politician or lawyer will get mad..

We have a right protected by the constitution. Its bad enough that it is being stripped away one law at a time.. then on top of it the gun community screws itself with price gouging, self imposed bannings, and vendor blacklisting that is not necessary. Apologists like you don't help. They are being lazy, cowardly or both. They can sell apparel, slings, accessories etc and be fine. but they choose to slight the very community that keeps them in business. Its short sighted.

Apologists like you don't help. They are being lazy, cowardly or both. They can sell apparel, slings, accessories etc and be fine. but they choose to slight the very community that keeps them in business. Its short sighted.

Lighten up Francis.

You are preaching to the choir, but settle down chief.
It's been made clear as soup that the AG is bat-shit nuts and out for blood. She has a hard-on for constitutional infringement and frivolous/costly litigation. Here tools are confusion and ambiguity to generate fear and uncertainly about the laws and what constitutes a criminal or criminality. This can vary day to day on her at the pleasure of her crown so I don't blame any small company for not wanting to poke the beast.
You can huff and puff about it all you want, running a business is a battle even when you don't have to contend with commie-moonbats. The fact that companies wont do business is evidence of how far out of wack things have gotten. All of this will come back to haunt them soon when all of this nonsense comes before the courts in the coming years. The house of cards is ready to fall.

Lighten up Francis.

It's been made clear as soup that the AG is bat-shit nuts and out for blood. She has a hard-on for constitutional infringement and frivolous/costly litigation. Here tools are confusion and ambiguity to generate fear and uncertainly about the laws and what constitutes a criminal or criminality. This can vary day to day on her at the pleasure of her crown so I don't blame any small company for not wanting to poke the beast.
You can huff and puff about it all you want, running a business is a battle even when you don't have to contend with commie-moonbats. The fact that companies wont do business is evidence of how far out of wack things have gotten. All of this will come back to haunt them soon when all of this nonsense comes before the courts in the coming years. The house of cards is ready to fall.

Francis and chief in the same post. [thinking]

My point is this..

How many people have been locked up over the 7/20 decree? None? ok
How many companies have actually lost a law suit over out of state ammo sales? None? ok
How many dealers have been locked up over Glock sales? None? ok (People selling things not on the EOPS list isn't the same)

Why pass a law when you can just mass mail a letter and everyone just bows down? You know what would have happened if every dealer got together and said "Pfft thats not a lawful decree she can go **** herself" absolutely nothing. A couple days after she comes out with that letter about the sales on the 20th were illegal BUT "I will choose not to prosecute at this time". BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE CAN'T. Its SO blatantly a bluff its hilarious that it worked. The glock thing is the same.. she takes you to court and what? says "well all Glock models are on the list but an AG sent a letter 10 years ago" or maybe "Well I have a secret list". Have you ever been in court.. these DAs and AGs could **** up a cup of coffee. Gimme a break. There are glock sales, straw sales by LEO etc EVERY DAY. How many people have been charged? None? Yeah cause the whole thing is bullshit but the gun community just goes along with it because "You wanna be the test case?".

THEN they go a step further and go above and beyond what she even said. Like the whole thing is a giant bluff and we buy it hook line and sinker and then do MORE on top of it. Its sad.

Quite frankly I could care less what some vendor wants to sell. I will get what I want irregardless. Gun community consumers and vendors need to stick together more than they do however. There are plenty that do.. BCM apparently isn't one of them. They are a great company that makes very solid gear but any vendor that imposes extra rules above and beyond what we already have to deal with is not gonna get my business. Would you buy from a Gun store that needs an LTC, Driver License, and takes a picture "for their records" to buy ammo? no? well its the same thing.

Last edited:
Sorry, if these companies actually believed in fighting for 2nd Amendment rights they would ship legal products to places where they are legal.
As far as being sued. Here is a list of companies the AG would have to sue as well.

Windham Weaponry
Ruger
S&W
Glock
Geiselle
Magpul
CDNN
L.L.Bean
Cabella's
Bass Pro Shops
Kittery Trading Post
Midway USA
Brownells
AIM Surplus
EBAY
Amazon.com

God forbid I order a hat from these any of companies.

Suing these companies for selling unrestricted items to MA citizens would be the dumbest thing this AG would ever do.
If she got away with it. This state would be sued by so many companies it would surely end her career here!

Amazon.com would tear her apart in court as would any other company listed!

Going after any unrestricted items would be a frivolous waste of state money and would show everyone just how much power people like are AG think they have!

Hell, if the AG had as much power as some in here think she does. Bass Pro and Cabella's would have been sued the day after 7/20 for shipping stuff here!

As far as BCM being considered high end.[rofl]
Must be up there with those $2000.00 Vicker's Tactical Glocks..

Last edited:
This is one of the problems with the gun community. Everyone cowering in the corner afraid. The "laws" only have teeth because we let them.. and then people go a step forward and allow themselves to be intimidated into obeying things that aren't even laws.

I agree with you in principle, and I'm 100% sure it wouldn't apply to hats and stickers as people have speculated. They just streamlined their order system for simplicity to avoid accidentally sending something "regulated", so they just blocked us altogether. This isn't about having balls here. We are talking about GUNS, and scary black ones at that, which is a huge deal politically as we all know. Even if our POS AG couldn't "win" a lawsuit against them for selling a BCG, upper assembly, etc., you can be damned sure she could drag it out long enough in both the press and the court system to make it cost them millions. I don't buy everyone's argument that we only represent 1% of their business, but a lawsuit such as that could wipe them out, or substantially cripple their business. You are correct though, as a community, we have been conditioned to believe that having guns is a privilege, not a right, and because a stroke of the COP's pen can remove that privilege, we all try to stay under the radar as much as possible. Problem is, what the hell can we do? Stand up and march, protest, etc.? All of that happens. When you have the majority of people in the state you live in, as we do here in MA, truly believing that regular people shouldn't own guns (especially our beloved black rifles), carrying signs isn't going to fix that. Being a "conscientious objector" won't either. All that does is put you in jail, or results in permanent loss of your PRIVILEGE to own guns. Let's call it what it is a privilege, NOT a right. So, what are YOU suggesting we, as a community, or BCM do to change all of this?

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why I don't have a problem with BCM. They are not selling to anyone in MA including law enforcement. However I would have a problem with them if the refused to sell anything to civilians in MA, but still sold to law enforcement in the state.

Excellent point!

Sorry, if these companies actually believed in fighting for 2nd Amendment rights they would ship legal products to places where they are legal.
As far as being sued. Here is a list of companies the AG would have to sue as well.

Geiselle
Magpul
CDNN
L.L.Bean
Cabella's
Bass Pro Shops
Kittery Trading Post
Midway USA
Brownells
AIM Surplus
EBAY
Amazon.com

God forbid I order a hat from these any of companies.

Suing these companies for selling unrestricted items to MA citizens would be the dumbest thing this AG would ever do.
If she got away with it. This state would be sued by so many companies it would surely end her career here!

Amazon.com would tear her apart in court as would any other company listed!

Going after any unrestricted items would be a frivolous waste of state money and would show everyone just how much power people like are AG think they have!

Hell, if the AG had as much power as some in here think she does. Bass Pro and Cabella's would have been sued the day after 7/20 for shipping stuff here!

As I said earlier, this is not about hats and apparel! You can buy even BCM apparel other places, just not direct because they just found it to cumbersome to customize their ordering structure to exclude only seemingly restricted items, so they simply say no sales to MA to avoid any potentially regulated ited from slipping through. Simply a business decision, nothing more.

Just like how hard it is to sell to California residences.
I bet they do more business with them than people here in MA![grin]
Same restrictions..

Your going to need a better argument to convince me it's about order/web site streamlining..

I like what Magpul did when Colorado imposed there 15 round magazine size limit.
They offered Colorado residents special magazines and pricing and still sell to the citizens of that state.
They even moved as a matter of principle so their taxes would go to a state that supports the 2nd Amendment!

Bcm, Palmetto state armory and any others that refuse to sell legal product to MA citizens will never see a cent from me.
Will it matter to them, not one bit. But a man has to have principles they live by!

PS. The hat part is just how silly their logic is on shipping items. I can order other "parts" from those companies I listed and not be treated like I live in a quarantined area of some third world terrorist supporting country!

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis.

She's not suing anyone - she was barely able to stop sales of REGULATED parts here in her own state and now SHE is being taken to court. Tons ?(all) of MA gun stores still openly sell non-regulated parts because her interpretation obviously has nothing to do with them. The idea that she would go after non-MA companies for selling BCGs is absurd. Let's not make her more powerful than she is.....

-Mike

^^^this...does anyone here want to efa10 the receiver they bought and built before the healey ban as a rifle today?...come on it's perfectly legal according to the law books...don't worry about it, it's just an "interpretation" of the law...no worries, right

It's a scare tactic with a threat of legal action which will cost money and time...who wants to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did eighteen of them after 7/20.
What's your point?

Pics or it didn't happen will be your next response I'm sure.

Prison only effects my future!
Not doing the right thing effects my children's future!

See you must have missed the memo.
If you have transferred or purchased an AR-15 type receiver (manufactured after Sept. 13, 1994) after the original federal AWB went into effect.
YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO BE CHARGED OF PURCHASING OR POSSESSING AN AWB WEAPON HERE IN MA!
Due to the AG's reinterpretation as of 7/20/2016.
Prison term is 10 years.

So I'm already unconsciously guilty of purchasing them many a time over.

What is another 10 years?

I plan on fighting it till my last breath!

This is my fight not my son's.

Our founding fathers thought of the future of this state and country.

I will be at any show of support to this over reach of power as I can.

Where will you be?

PS. I know a person that was afraid of being seen at the rally at the state house after 7/20 and wouldn't go.
That to me is more disturbing than jail time!

You see moving away to some other state. Will not all of a sudden make you immune from prosecution in a MA court if they somehow decide we are all worthy of imprisonment!

So move to NH. But you will always be looking behind your back for a receiver or otherwise you had purchased up to twenty years ago in MA.[rofl]

All the while some kid is smoking a joint on the Boston common celebrating his new found "right"!

Samuel Whittemore wasn't worried about going to jail!
Everyday I have lived is easier than what he has done!

Last edited:
This thread is retarded.
But Maura is still out to get us and the majority of our fellow citizens side w/her, that's the scary part. The Dems are still losing their minds over the Trump election and they want scalps. They've already stated they won't obey laws they don't approve of(immigration) and Maura has proven that they will circumvent ones they don't like(guns). The Dems have re-written the rule book and we're still catching up.

But Maura is still out to get us and the majority of our fellow citizens side w/her, that's the scary part. The Dems are still losing their minds over the Trump election and they want scalps. They've already stated they won't obey laws they don't approve of(immigration) and Maura has proven that they will circumvent ones they don't like(guns). The Dems have re-written the rule book and we're still catching up.

That doesn't make this thread any less retarded.

^^^this...does anyone here want to efa10 the receiver they bought and built before the healey ban as a rifle today?...come on it's perfectly legal according to the law books...don't worry about it, it's just an "interpretation" of the law...no worries, right

It's a scare tactic with a threat of legal action which will cost money and time...who wants to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know how backed up the EFA10 system is? Not to mention how inaccurate. Who would even be worried about this is a better question? I bet you think if you do more than 4 xfers a year they come get you to?

Back
Top Bottom