Baker nominates Emerson grad - Hillary supporter to SJC - what could go wrong?

However, unlike the current governor, I could see her pressuring the AG (to get what she wants).

And I could see ANY AG telling the governor to go pound sand. They are legally equals in gov't with neither one having any power over the other one.

And I could see ANY AG telling the governor to go pound sand. They are legally equals in gov't with neither one having any power over the other one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's no coincidence that DA Marian Ryan is going all over the state doing politician type stuff.

My guess is she slides into Healey's seat and Healey slides into tall Deval's seat.

BTW, speaking of Baker, how about all the noise from the republican legislators about Charlie being a progressive. They're doing a heck of a job calling him out, aren't they?

Oh, wait....

Healey?

The bigger problem is the MA "Republican" party that support these *******. Start there. They pushed Brown, they pushed Faker. **** them. They are special branch of Demonrat party, pushing their patsies as Rhinos.

Faker is just a figure head, go after those who pushed his sorry ass into office.

Here's some good reading for you:
November 4th, 2014 elections

Recruiting Libertarian State Legislative Candidates - MA

Mass. GOP moves to invalidate caucus ballots

MassGOP: Thanks for voting, but we're sending our guys to Tampa instead.

However, unlike the current governor, I could see her pressuring the AG (to get what she wants).

Not if they are in agreement! [banghead][puke2]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's no coincidence that DA Marian Ryan is going all over the state doing politician type stuff.

My guess is she slides into Healey's seat and Healey slides into tall Deval's seat.

BTW, speaking of Baker, how about all the noise from the republican legislators about Charlie being a progressive. They're doing a heck of a job calling him out, aren't they?

Oh, wait....

How about GOAL?

(flame away, flamers) ... (not you Mike, as you know I'm joshing)
;-)

Every day it's becoming more and more apparent that Baker only ran as a Republican because he knew that he'd lose in the primaries against Coakley. Every day, in every way, he demonstrates that he's no less liberal than she was.

Paying for Planned Parenthood if the feds cut money, wouldn't go to the inauguration of President Trump, wouldn't vote for candidate Trump, backed Healey on the illicit expansion of the AWB, and every other thing he's done are directly out of the Democrat play book.

Since my vote is wasted anyway, I'll write in my friend's dogs name next time around. At least she jumps up and licks my face when she sees me.

Every day it's becoming more and more apparent that Baker only ran as a Republican because he knew that he'd lose in the primaries against Coakley. Every day, in every way, he demonstrates that he's no less liberal than she was.

Paying for Planned Parenthood if the feds cut money, wouldn't go to the inauguration of President Trump, wouldn't vote for candidate Trump, backed Healey on the illicit expansion of the AWB, and every other thing he's done are directly out of the Democrat play book.

Since my vote is wasted anyway, I'll write in my friend's dogs name next time around. At least she jumps up and licks my face when she sees me.

I saw a photo of him sitting at Trump's inauguration.

Set sail captain!

There is a natural progression of things in MA!

Middlesex County DA's office for >20 years leads to AG, AG then runs for governor and crashes and burns, gets picked up to teach law students at places like NU Law School!!

Harshbarger did it and trained Martha Coakley for the DA and AG jobs.

Coakley did it for Maura Healy.

Maura Healy is doing it for Ryan . . . and on it goes.

------------------

wrt Republicans running for AG:

- Atty Karen MacNutt (one of the original GOAL BOD members in the early 1970s) wasn't supported by the RNC or state equivalent.
- A Cambridge lawyer (forget his name) ran with no party support.
- Atty Jim McKenna ran with no party support.

I tried to help all 3 of the above, to no avail. Party support certainly would have helped them. Without it they were DOA.

Back
Top Bottom