• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Militia: We Will Shoot You. By Accident.

I was working off information given to me in this thread, you were working on outside information, never citing it and calling me out for not knowing it.

that makes me a rabble rousing, go time, couch commando?

rush to judgement much?

No, it makes you an intellectually lazy sheep. Rather than do your own research, you hop on the go time band wagon and join the parade.

Go time sheep aren't any different than moonbat sheep. They just have a different bleat.

my opinions are all still valid based on any article I have read, the guy did nothing wrong, its a non story, cops do it all the time with no repercussions so it should be the same when the roles are reversed.

I don't hold anyone to different standards than anyone else so I am upset by this story, not sure how this reflects "go time" or bandwagon hopping

our opinions differ, that's ok, just next time you call someone out for not reading the same thing you read you could take the extra second to share the information so the discussion can be off the same material.

link to the one where the suspect is quoted as saying he beleived the cop was a drug dealer? (which is still irrelevant to any opinion of mine I have stated thinking he has done nothing wrong)

you're picking at details and semantics that don't actually change anything. Suspect thought the cop was committing a crime, and approached him as such.

let the pros handle it.. get you and your family to safety...

I'm fairly certain that many people I know are better trained to engage a shooter or violent aggressor than most police officers. Between military training and the sheer round count going downrange yearly in various scenarios, we shoot better, are (typically) better equipped, and (in the case of my deployed friends) have had more experience than the police. Bad things start happening, I'll handle it while my family gets to safety to wait for the police to come in and play clean up. No different than I did when I was a teenager with a skateboard, only now I'm better trained and better armed.

If someone is beating the crap out of someone nearby and you do nothing to intervene, then you are part of the problem with society today.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously. Too bad you "go time" couch commandos didn't bother to do a little googling before rabble rousing.

I know, I know. FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Stop with the inane cry of "FREEEEEEDDDOOOOM" and dispense this wisdom you seem to be able to find that no one else has.

my opinions are all still valid based on any article I have read, the guy did nothing wrong, its a non story, cops do it all the time with no repercussions so it should be the same when the roles are reversed.

I don't hold anyone to different standards than anyone else so I am upset by this story, not sure how this reflects "go time" or bandwagon hopping

our opinions differ, that's ok, just next time you call someone out for not reading the same thing you read you could take the extra second to share the information so the discussion can be off the same material.

link to the one where the suspect is quoted as saying he beleived the cop was a drug dealer? (which is still irrelevant to any opinion of mine I have stated thinking he has done nothing wrong)

you're picking at details and semantics that don't actually change anything. Suspect thought the cop was committing a crime, and approached him as such.

Yes. He believed he was drug dealer dressed as a sheriff so he refused to put down his weapon. Incidentally, he was attempting to enforce the drug laws the go time gurus are so supportive of. I can't wait until they get a radar gun.

Got it.

BAAAAAAAAAA

MCSO: Minuteman, Richard Malley, arrested for pointing rifle at deputy
http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizo...nuteman-accused-pointing-gun-deputy-abrk.html

I read 5 different stories, 2 say he was in fear because he thought maybe the cop worked for a drug cartel and the ones with actual quotes on anything the suspect said were the one I posted earlier

Yeah, what is this long typing of freeeeeedddoomm every 5th post? Damn my head hurts from reading this.

Because it is easier to ridicule than it is to post additional info to the thread to foster actual discussion.

Because it is easier to ridicule than it is to post additional info to the thread to foster actual discussion.

Oh, I know. No one will ever win a conversation that Martlet is involved in.

This will go on for days, and at the end, you say to yourself, "what the **** were we talking about??"

Oh, I know. No one will ever win a conversation that Martlet is involved in.

This will go on for days, and at the end, you say to yourself, "what the **** were we talking about??"

Right. You haven't even offered an opinion. You're just waving your pom poms. Good thing the sheep have a cheerleader.

Marlet, can I be on your team? What do I need to do to qualify?

I really doubt you could. Just fall in line behind the sheep. It's easier for girls like you.

- - - Updated - - -

You know me to well.

You won't suck me into this shit show, like you like to do. Carry on.

I don't need to suck you in. You showed up to offer nothing all on your own.

For the record plenty of cops work for drug gangs, so just because the guy was in uniform does not mean he wasn't a BG.

That's all moot when you look at the big picture of both parties chasing people for doing something that shouldn't be against the law.

Yes. He believed he was drug dealer dressed as a sheriff so he refused to put down his weapon. Incidentally, he was attempting to enforce the drug laws the go time gurus are so supportive of. I can't wait until they get a radar gun.

Got it.

BAAAAAAAAAA

MCSO: Minuteman, Richard Malley, arrested for pointing rifle at deputy
http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizo...nuteman-accused-pointing-gun-deputy-abrk.html

because he thought someone may have been part of a drug smuggling cartel, while patroling for illegal immigrants does not mean he was out there enforcing drug laws

you may think it does, I do not, like I said it is irrelevant to my point. He saw what he thought was someone committing a crime, approached him as such, he then gets arrested for assault, which is ridiculous.

regardless of my views on drug laws or even immigration laws, this is a clear double standard any way you cut it, which is all I have argued in this thread. You seem to think this someone how makes me a go-time/couch commando/sheep/rabble rouser and I just feel like you are painting with a broad brush and attacking me on points I am not even making

because he thought someone may have been part of a drug smuggling cartel, while patroling for illegal immigrants does not mean he was out there enforcing drug laws

you may think it does, I do not, like I said it is irrelevant to my point. He saw what he thought was someone committing a crime, approached him as such, he then gets arrested for assault, which is ridiculous.

regardless of my views on drug laws or even immigration laws, this is a clear double standard any way you cut it, which is all I have argued in this thread. You seem to think this someone how makes me a go-time/couch commando/sheep/rabble rouser and I just feel like you are painting with a broad brush and attacking me on points I am not even making

Of course it's a double standard. They're police. We created a system that intended to have a double standard. We empowered police and granted them liberties and leeway not given others. I'm ok with the system, just not it's current employment. You aren't. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

not everyone can be a wealth of informative posts like:

Speaking of double standards, odd that you don't have issues with the other "informative" posts some of those were responses to.

Double standards are ok as long as they're yours. Got it again.

Marlet, can I be on your team? What do I need to do to qualify?

One, offer useful info to the topic. Two, learn to grow a pair and not be sheep.

Martlet has a point. Everyone is ready for go-time, mags loaded with shitty ammo with shitty ARs, Red Dawn on repeat , and an opinion only when they approve of subject content.

Couch commandos.

Speaking of double standards, odd that you don't have issues with the other "informative" posts some of those were responses to.

Double standards are ok as long as they're yours. Got it again.
I don't have a problem with the others because other people making posts like that weren't calling anyone out for not contributing anything like you did...

and yes your first point is very accurate, you are ok with the system that ultimately granted liberties and leeway to police, I am not.

and I am the sheep?

Back
Top Bottom