AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

If you thought that killing is not department policy for certain PD's, look at this case:

http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/13/cop-who-didnt-shoot-black-man-fired-for

A cop gets FIRED for NOT killing a suicide by cop candidate. And obviously, the suicide by cop was completed when more police officers arrived on the scene with little interest in de-escalating the situation.

Rest in Peace, Jose - you will never be forgotten.

Or that their body cam footage is accidentally deleted?

http://sfist.com/2016/09/15/oakland_police_accidentally_delete.php

I can't believe that government agencies routinely expect the government to believe that they lose data and there were no backups available. They treat it as if it is no big deal. I work in IT and can tell you that in an absolute worst-case scenario, the most data that could ever be possibly lost is ~14 minutes. It's just SOP to back everything up, verify the backups and make sure they're made often enough. Backups are cheap.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while: Pre-Dawn No-Knock SWAT Raid for Minor Drug Charge Ruled Unconstitutional in Minnesota

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/11/minn-judge-swat-raid-unconstitutional

These cases are so infuriating. It's like the 4th amendment has no meaning anymore. If the suspect is so threatening that a no-knock raid is "necessary", why not have a stake out and wait for the "dangerous suspect" to emerge on his/her own? The whole idea is incredibly stupid.

These cases are so infuriating. It's like the 4th amendment has no meaning anymore. If the suspect is so threatening that a no-knock raid is "necessary", why not have a stake out and wait for the "dangerous suspect" to emerge on his/her own? The whole idea is incredibly stupid.

If they did that, cops wouldn't get to play with their toys and pretend they are in the military. They'd need less funding, and they just can't have that. It'd just not be as fun. Of course they aren't necessary, but it has little if anything to do about that. They have zero concern for your rights or safety. You aren't them, so your a criminal who needs to be protected and served. If some babies, dogs, bystanders, pregnant women, and others get killed in the process? That's just unavoidable collateral in the war on your rights.

Oh, it's "protect and serve" all right.

Protect and serve themselves and their masters.

I certainly wouldn't work as a cop for the pittance in pay they make. Now, federal law enforcement, they make decent money, but state or local, forget about it. You pay for what you get, and you get what you pay for. Pay peanut wages, get egotistical scum and incompetent idiots. Sooner or later, they move up, and then are on a power trip.

Oh, and some cops don't like it when I refer to them as civilians. Well, they damned sure aren't military.

The constitution has zero meaning to LEO ....

Oh, it's "protect and serve" all right.

Protect and serve themselves and their masters.

I certainly wouldn't work as a cop for the pittance in pay they make. Now, federal law enforcement, they make decent money, but state or local, forget about it. You pay for what you get, and you get what you pay for. Pay peanut wages, get egotistical scum and incompetent idiots. Sooner or later, they move up, and then are on a power trip.

Oh, and some cops don't like it when I refer to them as civilians. Well, they damned sure aren't military.

Are you kidding me? Between all the "details" and overtime, all the cops in my city make over six figures. They make more than the chief.

How can they test all that cool gear.

Police not only have the wrong address, they can't tell a clearly marked wood frame house from a mobile home on the other side of the street.

http://filmingcops.com/police-killed-ismael-lopez-single-gunshot-back-head/

"An attorney for the family of Ismael Lopez, the auto mechanic fatally shot by police in Southaven, says he was killed by a single gunshot to the back of the head."

Back
Top Bottom