Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Was reading on reddit, looks like CNN f'd it up again- they somehow strong-armed the landlord (who looks and stated that he was already overwhelmed and distressed by what's going on) of the condo to let them inside and they're rummaging through all the stuff like it isn't an active crime scene. What the actual F.

9DjgldP.png

he says they were found handcuffed in teh shot up suv....So whoever carried out hte attacks framed them, handcuffed them, killed them, and then I guess forgot to unhandcuff them ...or something.

That attorney looks and sounds like he sniffs glue. "she weight 90 pounds and could not carry a rifle" BS

at the risk of being prosecuted by Loretta Lynch, this guy should be hunted down and lynched in the streets.

- - - Updated - - -

That attorney looks and sounds like he sniffs glue. "she weight 90 pounds and could not carry a rifle" BS
my mom weights 90 lbs and shot my 12gage before. so yeah.

also I want my mouth to be superglued to the bottom part of your avatar. #thighgapsmatter

I think he's suggesting tinfoiler alcoa club stuff.

-Mike

Maybe, though I think it is more likely he has nothing but has to say something, so this is the best he came up with.

He says nobody had seen them with stuff like pipe bombs before. Of course the obvious reply to that is, well no shit. And maybe he really is under the impression that only huge ripped males are capable of shooting guns and thinks they were lugging around M60's. He could just be in fact as dumb as he sounds in this regard.

In my opinion, the only thing that will change the way the wind blows among the anti's (and I'm not sure anything is actually possible to do that), is a full-scale Red Dawn style invasion/occupation by ISIS, one that it thwarted by law abiding, gun owning, non-military/LE folks. Such a scenario is so implausible, that "gunz iz bad" will continue to be the rhetoric spewed by these idiots.

Does this mean it's time to re list my AR15 with the 20" bull barrel at full MSRP?[wink]

A tad off topic but somewhat relevant...had time this afternoon and went to Four Seasons...it was a mess. No where to park, the ticket system was in place just to get help, and lots of ammo was gone. Far from wiped out but since I go there a lot I know the difference. Guy at the counter said it's been crazy. I got the third to last 120rd can of 556...will resell for $500 :)

The media is our republics second most dangerous enemy bar none. They are owned and controlled by the completely corrupt government. So now what? They are the modern equivalent of Tokyo Rose these FN scum. The power is no longer vested in the people. We continue to watch this bullshit and argue about it as if it were the truth. [rolleyes]

CAIR is just another front group for the Muslim Brotherhood. They will always start out their comments with "This is a terrible act, but you have to understand..."

Listening to the lawyer on TV right now and he's saying pretty much the same thing. The family had no idea that this would happen, but there is no proof that it's terrorism or a link to other terrorists. Although the FBI has said that they are investigating this as an act of terrorism.

Every word this guy speaks drives up Trump's poll numbers.

That press conference by the family attorneys was painful. The people on The Five were making fun of them. Except of course for Juan Williams, who is a leftist stooge. Apparently, the whole thing was the fault of one of the victims for making fun of the dead male terrorist's beard. The family would have been better off if they just said "No comment." of the BS that the lawyers put out.

i lol'd hard when even the guy from ABC was like bro, you just said that the proposed laws still wouldn't have stopped this. then the ******* goes "aw naw man this is about the future."

what a bunch of ****ing idiots.

What's the proposal to stop the bad intensions josh is talking about? So now they want to psychologically examine people for intensions? Their words are so sloppy.

he says they were found handcuffed in teh shot up suv....So whoever carried out hte attacks framed them, handcuffed them, killed them, and then I guess forgot to unhandcuff them ...or something.

Must have been the cops -- sprinkled them with crack too (Chappelle line).

1219_assault-rifles.jpg

I've got the same stock hand guard on my SW MP-15, can anyone suggest a bipod and mount for this setup? Thanks! :paul:

frigin terrorist! [grin]

bet you have 1400 round of .223 at home too!
Probably EVEN have threaded steel pipe....[frown]

Back
Top Bottom