Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

OMFG!!!! I want one of those full auto buttons! Where can I order one???

BTW, what's a high capacity clip???

The only gun I have that takes clips would be my M1 Garand... I haven't managed to find any high capacity clips for it, but let me know if you do! I wonder how that would work exactly.

In my opinion the following items should have been secured and not allowed to be photographed by the media:

SS cards
Drivers Licenses
Credit Cards
Passports
Address Book
Calendar
Receipts
Shredded documents in the shredder bin

It seems to me that those items would help find any other accomplices.

If I was the curious type, I would have called up AMEX with that visible card number just for fun.
I know their phone number, DOB, zip code, SS#, and maiden name from what is pictured here and already on the internet.

Ya think?????

Beside, they broke CA's stupid bullet button laws and created super evil extra killy weapons illegally. Great job those laws did. Also, how many IEDs (pipe bombs) did that bitch make? Pretty sure that $hit ain't legal either.

Horrible, Boxer said the laws are working lol

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ing-california-shooting-she-really-said-this/

Whats amazes me is, these people are law makers...shes a complete IDIOT!....speaks volume about California as far as mind set goes.

Whatever happened to the shooter's brother and supposedly 6 or so others involved in this? Was the person that was detained, still being held?

In my opinion the following items should have been secured and not allowed to be photographed by the media:

SS cards
Drivers Licenses
Credit Cards
Passports
Address Book
Calendar
Receipts
Shredded documents in the shredder bin

It seems to me that those items would help find any other accomplices.

If I was the curious type, I would have called up AMEX with that visible card number just for fun.
I know their phone number, DOB, zip code, SS#, and maiden name from what is pictured here and already on the internet.

My guess is they already have most of that data or are about to obtain it, wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of subpeonas were fired off not long after these two were identified.

Look on the bright side, too. The authorities not stealing all this shit, means the public got to see it, means the .gov can't try to cover it up or derp over these peoples bathing in islamofascism. Gov gets all the evidence (and the ability to destroy it or never release it) and it can write any narrative it wants.

-Mike

Whats amazes me is, these people are law makers...shes a complete IDIOT!....speaks volume about California as far as mind set goes.

too easy to dismiss a whole state's population. I'm sure there's plenty of non retard Californians. They're just outnumbered. Like here in MA. We don't vote for the corrupt/idiot liberal scum that run our state.

the FBI has proven itself to be a total ****ing joke so it's not surprising that they've so grossly mishandled this crime scene.

My guess is they already have most of that data or are about to obtain it, wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of subpeonas were fired off not long after these two were identified.

Look on the bright side, too. The authorities not stealing all this shit, means the public got to see it, means the .gov can't try to cover it up or derp over these peoples bathing in islamofascism. Gov gets all the evidence (and the ability to destroy it or never release it) and it can write any narrative it wants.

-Mike

This latest event sounds like some sort of some PSYOP.

I would have ordered the calendar and address book to be scanned and also examined for indented writing.

I'd like to know the last thing that was shredded.

Those pieces all get scanned and a computer can put them back together in a matter of seconds.

Who is to say that a micro sd card was not secreted somewhere inside the house or belongings like in the movie "Traffic".

The person that was detained was not involved in the shooting, but was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. The FBI is investigating reports that the male dead terrorist had links to known foreign terror organizations. They are also admitting that this is being investigated as a terrorist attack, but have not yet completely ruled out work place violence. [rolleyes] http://tinyurl.com/pm7qe7x

Whatever happened to the shooter's brother and supposedly 6 or so others involved in this? Was the person that was detained, still being held?

This latest event sounds like some sort of some PSYOP.

I would have ordered the calendar and address book to be scanned and also examined for indented writing.

I'd like to know the last thing that was shredded.

Those pieces all get scanned and a computer can put them back together in a matter of seconds.

Who is to say that a micro sd card was not secreted somewhere inside the house or belongings like in the movie "Traffic".

These are a couple of lone durkas that only managed to kill like 14? people. "This isn't exactly a brains kind of operation". I don't think you're going to find a hollowed out tooth with some microfilm in it here, nor some kind of secret ISIS or AQ cell.

-Mike

These are a couple of lone durkas that only managed to kill like 14? people. "This isn't exactly a brains kind of operation". I don't think you're going to find a hollowed out tooth with some microfilm in it here, nor some kind of secret ISIS or AQ cell.

-Mike

could be contact info for whoever that slut was talking to back in the armpit. IDK, just seems like a hasty dismissal of the scene.

-Mike

Total injured+dead = 34, that's a pretty good number for two lone durka's considering it took how many to do the damage in Paris?

-Mike

I guess you are right. The ISIS connection is probably only one of inspiration then an online post of allegiance.

The neighbor said she saw 4 other men working in the bomb factory at all hours of the night.

Who are these other associates?

Maybe they are in the address book.

A tad off topic but somewhat relevant...had time this afternoon and went to Four Seasons...it was a mess. No where to park, the ticket system was in place just to get help, and lots of ammo was gone. Far from wiped out but since I go there a lot I know the difference. Guy at the counter said it's been crazy. I got the third to last 120rd can of 556...will resell for $500 :)

A tad off topic but somewhat relevant...had time this afternoon and went to Four Seasons...it was a mess. No where to park, the ticket system was in place just to get help, and lots of ammo was gone. Far from wiped out but since I go there a lot I know the difference. Guy at the counter said it's been crazy. I got the third to last 120rd can of 556...will resell for $500 :)

cool story.

I'm wondering how long the bomb factory was operating and how many have already been delivered to others.

Crafty how the scumbag media talks about their firearms and bombs as if these are synonymous.

Can't remember the last time any friends pulled an IED out of their range bag....as if building bombs is somehow a natural progression for anyone who digs firearms.

gotta love the propaganda machine.

. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom