Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Hmm.. are you preaching for a start of an armed revolution ? Easy there Gender class graduate, easy there.

Nope! Living happily in a free state and therefore seeing the irony of people living in MA actually having a "line in the sand" where enough is enough regarding freedoms under 2A... Don't talk about it, be about it. If you arent going to be about it, stop talking about it.

Some things I was led to believe....

Patriot Act, "War on Terror", TSA, NSA, FBI, DHS, ABC-123, nude airport scanning machines, metadata, 24/7/365 surveillance of all of us, and George Bush's famous "fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here", were all supposed to prevent this stuff from happening on American soil.

Right?

None of that stuff did shit to stop this.

I hope you've finished your lunch...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ing-california-shooting-she-really-said-this/

10yrz9acV13Rm0.gif

I'm sorry...isn't San Bernardino in California? I may have missed the day it was moved to another state

Nope! Living happily in a free state and therefore seeing the irony of people living in MA actually having a "line in the sand" where enough is enough regarding freedoms under 2A... Don't talk about it, be about it. If you arent going to be about it, stop talking about it.

You mean protest about it when it's available - Done

You mean post online, educate others - Done

You mean take people to the range, make them see Guns are not evil, only .40 caliber guns - Done

You mean call public officials to voice opinions pro/con HB in the pipeline - Done

You mean give money to 2A .org's - Done

Any other offers ?

We are on the soap and ballot box stage, still. No one wants to reach the cartridge box, it will be a horrible time.

So, let's cut the "Go time" talk, what are you talking about ?

You can't really expect grown men and women with work, family and commitments to "get up and move"
just because the suppressing device on their AR needs to pinned and welded, and they need
to pay extra $20 for a pre ban full count mag, that's not serious talk.

Last edited:
What galls me the most is the blatant, utter hypocrisy of some people.

The crowd who will constantly rail on about how torturing terror suspects is a fools errand, about how antithetical it is to American values and about how the terrorists win if we sacrifice our morality in exchange for a sense of security are the same worthless mouthpieces who expect Americans to give up our Constitutional rights and civil liberties in the form of increased gun control and government surveillance of our private lives -- all in exchange for the warm protective embrace of Big Brother which is nothing more than a mirage.

It is absolutely f*cking disgusting and no one in media ever calls them on it and points out the hypocrisy.

You mean take people to the range, make them see Guns are not evil, only .40 caliber guns - Done

You mean call public officials to voice opinions pro/con HB in the pipeline - Done

Any other offers ?

We are on the soap and ballot box stage, still. No one wants to reach the cartridge box, it will be a horrible time.

You take 'Go time' out of the equation and he has nothing.

Well Friend, you may be living in a State where you can purchase whatever you see fit, and for that I congratulate you, but the term " I live in a free State " has definitely been over used, you live in a SEMBLANCE of a free state.

You pay income taxes I assume? or better yet Property tax? your far from free.

Last edited:
Hahaha and here's the terrorists, er killers, er no um attackers ... no wait suspects bomb lab, I mean shoe closet.

A hypothetical question here, what if a shooting took place in Mass as in California, and a law abiding licensed gun owner killed one or more of the shooters, what wrath of punishment would come down upon the head of the law abiding citizen?

It would be an interesting test case. As long as the law abiding gun owner didn't break any other laws in the event, I think that any prosecutor who tried to proceed with the case would face a PR nightmare. Even in MA, good luck finding a jury that's going to convict such a person. The gun owner may face significant legal bills, but even at that, I think you'd find a lot of crowd funding for their defense. Prosecutors worry a lot about their win-loss record. I doubt there would be too many who would willingly take on such a case.

What galls me the most is the blatant, utter hypocrisy of some people.

The crowd who will constantly rail on about how torturing terror suspects is a fools errand, about how antithetical it is to American values and about how the terrorists win if we sacrifice our morality in exchange for a sense of security are the same worthless mouthpieces who expect Americans to give up our Constitutional rights and civil liberties in the form of increased gun control and government surveillance of our private lives -- all in exchange for the warm protective embrace of Big Brother which is nothing more than a mirage.

It is absolutely f*cking disgusting and no one in media ever calls them on it and points out the hypocrisy.

Liberalism IS hypocrisy. Hillary saying college should be free while she charges over $400K to speak at a college. Harvard is a liberal think tank yet is the most economically exclusive club around. Al Gore and his BS while he gobbles up enough electricity to fuel his mansion that would light our whole neighborhood. **** them all.

Well Friend, you may be living in a State where you can purchase whatever you see fit, and for that I congratulate you, but the term " I live in a free State " has definitely been over used, you live in a SEMBLANCE of a free state.

You pay income taxes I assume? or better yet Property tax? your far from free.

Yup, there's not such thing as a free state. One of the reason I finally gave up on looking to move in the near/more far future, is after reading endless news bits about what's going on in very freakin' spot of the nation. Yes, even NH. [laugh]

I've come to realize that each state has it's own level of "suck", and looking for a "best" state is just a pipe dream.

I lived in NM for 3.5 years, great state with regards to Gun laws, but driving there was scary, the ileglas hop over the border, get drunk, drive around and hit whatever, never saw so many highway crashes in my life, ever. Being hit by an uninsured motorist there is pretty
much a rite of passage.

Last edited:
Journalists storm San Bernardino shooters' apartment after landlord pries open door

yeah I am watching this live. Just a hundred people inside the crime scene house....picking up things, maybe taking souveniers.....
that is some CRACK FBI TEAM in charge of THIS investigation!!! [rofl]

What the actual ****???? Isn't this a crime related scene now? Reporters all over the place screwing with things, taking things (yeah, tell me they won't)...wow, just WOW!

Journalists storm San Bernardino shooters' apartment after landlord pries open door

The FBI has no interest in securing the home or the evidence.

The FBI should have at least taken all the fake ID's and SS cards into evidence.

Not me mention take all the electronics out of the residence for analysis.

They have no interest in getting more evidence on these workplace attackers.

You can bet if a Mass LTC holder was accused of a crime, they whole house would be turned upside down looking for evidence like the kind that was left behind here.

So they are letting the media broadcast from inside the terrorists lair. The FBI turned it back overror to the landlord less than 36 hours after the attack. Can there be any other explanation than a coverup? Wtf.

The FBI has no interest in securing the home or the evidence.

The FBI should have at least taken all the fake ID's and SS cards into evidence.

Not me mention take all the electronics out of the residence for analysis.

They have no interest in getting more evidence on these workplace attackers.

You can bet if a Mass LTC holder was accused of a crime, they whole house would be turned upside down looking for evidence like the kind that was left behind here.

Seems awful strange goings on out there for this one, doesn't it?

Any other offers ?

You can't really expect grown men and women with work, family and commitments to "get up and move"
just because the suppressing device on their AR needs to pinned and welded, and they need

Dont want to keep de-railing this thread, but im going to. This "Go time" mantra was not started by me. It started waaaay back in this thread where MA people were up on their soap box saying how "you will have to make a choice" whether you blah blah blah when .gov comes for your guns and it strikes me as ironic, because I see that as something that has already happened in MA. Although a scavenger hunt for pre-ban magazines sounds fun, i'd rather not.

Good on you for the "done" column. Does not seem to have "done" anything, though. And I caught flak for calling 2A a hobby to some and got chastised. Ok, fine...but you just said that of course you wont uproot because of family and jobs (which I totally get- that is super super important)...there is a contradiction here. Owning guns is NOT a hobby but a freedom...check...., at the same time, you deal with your constitutionally granted freedom (2A), for all intensive purposes, being stripped. Not saying it is right or wrong, but spare me the "draw a line in the sand" talk- it is played out.

See!?

"Originally Posted by JWPaolilliJrWell if you are not going to surrender your rights then you had best plan on going to war. There is no middle ground. If you are not willing to risk all that you have for the freedoms that so many others have done such for, Then just quit now, and Leave, I know I will never want you around me."

Last edited:
A hypothetical question here, what if a shooting took place in Mass as in California, and a law abiding licensed gun owner killed one or more of the shooters, what wrath of punishment would come down upon the head of the law abiding citizen?

Given current conditions, it would be a publicity nightmare for the AG if they tried to prosecute you. I don't think they could field a jury in the case.

Seems awful strange goings on out there for this one, doesn't it?

A dozen passports and SS cards and ID'd left behind by the cops???

Wait till infowars gets a load of this.

Something is not right here.

This will be next next BIG DEVELOPMENT - cover up????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-ISIS-Facebook-attack-husband-killed-14.html

INSIDE the party killers' home: The family photos, children's toys and books on Islam that lay alongside boxes of ammunition and pipe bombs - before wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook and couple launched attack

Last edited:
Dont want to keep de-railing this thread, but im going to. This "Go time" mantra was not started by me. It started waaaay back in this thread where MA people were up on their soap box saying how "you will have to make a choice" whether you blah blah blah when .gov comes for your guns and it strikes me as ironic, because I see that as something that has already happened in MA. Although a scavenger hunt for pre-ban magazines sounds fun, i'd rather not.

Good on you for the "done" column. Does not seem to have "done" anything, though. And I caught flak for calling 2A a hobby to some and got chastised. Ok, fine...but you just said that of course you wont uproot because of family and jobs (which I totally get- that is super super important)...there is a contradiction here. Owning guns is NOT a hobby but a freedom...check...., at the same time, you deal with your constitutionally granted freedom (2A), for all intensive purposes, being stripped. Not saying it is right or wrong, but spare me the "draw a line in the sand" talk- it is played out.

Can you please, for the sake of credibility and this thread, post the " GO TIME " people for us as I've been on this thread for days now and can't seem to locate it. You on the other hand do have an agenda here and its starting to stick out like a sore thumb, almost as if you're trying your darnedest to incite some sort of riot? what is your motive and why?

The only " Arm Chair " commando stuff I read is actually coming from you personally.

So they are letting the media broadcast from inside the terrorists lair. The FBI turned it back overror to the landlord less than 36 hours after the attack. Can there be any other explanation than a coverup? Wtf.

Interesting how that works. It's my understanding that they locked down Sandy Hook elementary after the Newtown tragedy and required all people working on the clean up effort to sign NDAs. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!

See!?

Some members here, in MA, probably own 5,6 times the guns you own, and shoot x100 more, I fail to see which point in their situation should make them revolt.

You're stuck in a loop bro', and not seeing reality. The serfiest serf here in MA can furnish a platoon in France, if they have the $$. So, really, no offense, you create a reality that's not real.

Do gun laws in MA suck - Sure

Even though they suck, do they still allow a person to sufficiently arm for 2 zombie apocalypses ?
Sure.

So, hitting the "go time" button is really uncalled for.

Last edited:
Finally they are calling it a terrorist act. Well no shit.

wasn't gong to believe it until I checked msnbc.com ...even those shitnozzles are using the T word....

what kind of terrorism? Islamic terrorism? or homegrown? we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Praise Jesus![rofl]

it's a Christmas miracle!

wasn't gong to believe it until I checked msnbc.com ...even those shitnozzles are using the T word....

what kind of terrorism? Islamic terrorism? or homegrown? we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a Christmas miracle!

My money is on domestic terrorism. The FBI will be raiding trailer parks across the country this week

Some members here, in MA, probably own 5,6 times the guns you own, and shoot x100 more, I fail to see which point in their situation should make them revolt.

You're stuck in a loop bro', and not seeing reality. The serfiest serf here in MA can furnish a platoon in France, if they have the $$. So, really, no offense, you create a reality that's not real.

Do gun laws in MA suck - Sure

Even though they suck, do they still allow a person to sufficiently arm for 2 zombie apocalypses ?
Sure.

So, hitting the "go time" button is really uncalled for.

Dear All,

My apologies that sarcasm does not translate well to typing- my mistake. I, BadCat22 do not condone rioting, or anything related to "go time." I understand that MA residents are fine with the gov't interpretation of 2A. 2A is not a hobby, it is a lifestyle AS LONG AS it does not displace your family or your place of work and things are "ok." I think this whole thing started on pg. 106..although getting their was hard to do on my cellular telephone device (regarding the "come and take them" rhetoric- love the movie 300, btw). Again, I am perfectly happy with the way things are and always have been. I will go back to keeping my opinion to myself and occasionally visiting this thread to see where it goes. Love, BadCat22

Any other offers ?

One month and and 9 days until I close on my house in Georgia.

Three factors led to my leaving Connecticut after living here 39 years;
1) My wife's health as affected by the weather, (winter).
2) The taxes / economy of the state
3) The insane gun laws

I'm getting up and moving. I'll agree that it's not feasible, practical for everyone. I'm going to take a serious loss on my house, but I'm just sick of living here and willing to take that loss.

Back
Top Bottom