Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

I hate the word "terrorism." Someday people will look back and realize how damaging the word and the associated efforts to address it were to the notion of individual freedom.

Nope! Living happily in a free state and therefore seeing the irony of people living in MA actually having a "line in the sand" where enough is enough regarding freedoms under 2A... Don't talk about it, be about it. If you arent going to be about it, stop talking about it.

can you quote where i actually said anything remotely labelled molon labe or come and take em?

ill be waiting....[popcorn]

Dear All,

My apologies that sarcasm does not translate well to typing- my mistake. I, BadCat22 do not condone rioting, or anything related to "go time." I understand that MA residents are fine with the gov't interpretation of 2A. 2A is not a hobby, it is a lifestyle AS LONG AS it does not displace your family or your place of work and things are "ok." I think this whole thing started on pg. 106..although getting their was hard to do on my cellular telephone device (regarding the "come and take them" rhetoric- love the movie 300, btw). Again, I am perfectly happy with the way things are and always have been. I will go back to keeping my opinion to myself and occasionally visiting this thread to see where it goes. Love, BadCat22

You're more than entitled to speak your opinion, its just you have to bring your " A" game to this forum, lots and I mean lots of brilliant minds in here. Guns are a mere fraction of this fine forum. People make the forum what it is and trust me as someone who has indeed been banned here once before it can ( and does ) get rowdy.

Welcome to fight club.

get the semen out of your eyes and wake up, the 2A doesn't protect a hobby

hv55maxx, it was this gem of a comment. I just found it ironic that 2A does not protect a hobby (your response to an old post of mine). I saw you were from MA where personally I could never live. If it is more than a hobby to you: it is your freedom- aren't you sick of living in MA with your freedom being infringed upon? Again, I am an outsider here- just dont know how you do it!

P.S- I will admit, I was a little annoyed with the semen comment- thought it was a bit much.

Last edited:
Why did the investigators of the apartment leave his calendar, datebook, and contact book behind?

Something aint right here folks.

The cops on the initial scene did a good job but whoever took over the investigation seems not to want to find more suspects.

Maybe they should go through his address book to seek out who other other 4 men were who were constantly visiting the apartment and making the bombs????????

Originally Posted by Badcat22
Dont want to keep de-railing this thread, but im going to. This "Go time" mantra was not started by me. It started waaaay back in this thread where MA people were up on their soap box saying how "you will have to make a choice" whether you blah blah blah when .gov comes for your guns and it strikes me as ironic, because I see that as something that has already happened in MA. Although a scavenger hunt for pre-ban magazines sounds fun, i'd rather not.

Good on you for the "done" column. Does not seem to have "done" anything, though. And I caught flak for calling 2A a hobby to some and got chastised. Ok, fine...but you just said that of course you wont uproot because of family and jobs (which I totally get- that is super super important)...there is a contradiction here. Owning guns is NOT a hobby but a freedom...check...., at the same time, you deal with your constitutionally granted freedom (2A), for all intensive purposes, being stripped. Not saying it is right or wrong, but spare me the "draw a line in the sand" talk- it is played out.
[\QUOTE]

look

you think self defense is a hobby and you're clearly not open minded to any other viewpoint......so maybe you would be better off packing it in and going back to the huffington post.....

Let's distill this down simply to defending one right and one right only -- your right to life.

Even if living a full life to a natural causes conclusion, one is here on this mortal coil for a very short time. When that life is ended, there is no do over. You only get the one. So if you are face to face with someone trying to take your one and only life from you, will you stand there with no choice but to hand it over without protest or, will you stand there knowing you have made the commitment to being prepared to meet the challenge and have the best chance possible at holding onto that life.

Now, nothing in life is guaranteed. Being prepared is not a guarantee that even the most prepared person will survive the encounter, however, it is still far better than surrendering your life with merely a whimper.

So no, self-defense is not a hobby. You will get out of it what you put into. It requires an investment in acquiring the skills to arm yourself with the awareness and physical ability to keep someone from taking your most important asset -- your life. in addition, those skills are absolutely perishable and require vigilance to maintain their usefulness.

Being prepared is not easy and many people, through laziness, ignorance, cowardice, indifference, and etc, choose not to prepare themselves. There's nothing wrong with that. We're blessed the power of free will and people can freely choose not to prepare themselves. Doing nothing though is still a choice. So, to those who make the choice to be helpless when/if that day of reckoning comes; I wish you well.

the FBI has proven itself to be a total ****ing joke so it's not surprising that they've so grossly mishandled this crime scene.

I don't know if there's much to mishandle, they got all the guns/bombs/etc, and the electronic devices. Some photos and durka books aren't a hell of a lot of evidence.

It'd be different if they killed someone in their house or something.

-Mike

I don't know if there's much to mishandle, they got all the guns/bombs/etc, and the electronic devices. Some photos and durka books aren't a hell of a lot of evidence.

-Mike

Oh c'mon Mike. Don't you think there's a slight chance that the contents of their house may contain some clue as to what these people were up to and who they might have been involved with? Wouldn't that be more than enough reason to protect the scene from contamination, tampering, removal of evidence that may provide clues to that?

hv55maxx, it was this gem of a comment. I just found it ironic that 2A does not protect a hobby (your response to an old post of mine). I saw you were from MA where personally I could never live. If it is more than a hobby to you: it is your freedom- aren't you sick of living in MA with your freedom being infringed upon? Again, I am an outsider here- just dont know how you do it!

P.S- I will admit, I was a little annoyed with the semen comment- thought it was a bit much.

[troll][troll][troll][troll]

In related news Smith & Wesson stock is on fire... ( no punt intended )

fT8nREMy

m1HK6Mig

One month and and 9 days until I close on my house in Georgia.

Three factors led to my leaving Connecticut after living here 39 years;
1) My wife's health as affected by the weather, (winter).
2) The taxes / economy of the state
3) The insane gun laws

I'm getting up and moving. I'll agree that it's not feasible, practical for everyone. I'm going to take a serious loss on my house, but I'm just sick of living here and willing to take that loss.

And I wish you best of luck. CT is one notch ahead of MA in the FR game, and that's saying a lot.

right. in due course. my door is still in the frame and my dog is alive so im not personally there yet

agreed but I think that's what he's herpaderping about. Like we should be there now because MA has already infringed. I think he thinks we need to move our line in the sand up or something....IDK

In fairness, at least they are admitting it was terrorism. That's a step in the right direction. We always give them a hard time and, as easy as this one appeared to be, at least they did get it right.

In fairness, at least they are admitting it was terrorism. That's a step in the right direction. We always give them a hard time and, as easy as this one appeared to be, at least they did get it right.

You can't give them credit for admitting to something that's impossible to dispute.

Dear All,

My apologies that sarcasm does not translate well to typing- my mistake. I, BadCat22 do not condone rioting, or anything related to "go time." I understand that MA residents are fine with the gov't interpretation of 2A. 2A is not a hobby, it is a lifestyle AS LONG AS it does not displace your family or your place of work and things are "ok." I think this whole thing started on pg. 106..although getting their was hard to do on my cellular telephone device (regarding the "come and take them" rhetoric- love the movie 300, btw). Again, I am perfectly happy with the way things are and always have been. I will go back to keeping my opinion to myself and occasionally visiting this thread to see where it goes. Love, BadCat22

You've gone FR, dude... just do yourself and everyone else here a favor and stop digging. The hilarious thing is by doing so, you've now conjoined yourself with the guy yelling "wolverines" or whatever, you've legitimized his position by riding down the river of shit on the shit surfboard, right next to him, except you're wearing a troll hat and he isn't.

watch 4 shithawks. pls, thx.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish it were that easy "See it was ISIS or terrorists like France."

See, a deranged white kid shot up a school. We were told we had to give up our guns, but instead more guns were sold. More deranged kids shoot up other places, still we weren't giving up our guns and gun sales continued to go up.

BUT NOW A US CITIZEN BECAME RADICALIZED AND SUPPOSEDLY BOUGHT THE GUNS LEGALLY. HE EVEN PASSED BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!!!!!

Now we must give up our guns and overturn the second amendment because it directly supports domestic terrorism. A TERRORIST CAN LEGALLY BUY A GUN AND KILL AMERICANS, " WE MUST DO SOMETHING "

See my point, these people will never stop, therefore we still must stay on our toes.

They're only admitting its terrorism because of all the durka evidence plastered all over the place, there's no real "dodge" on this one.

-Mike

-Mike

it looked like a mess with papers and shit strewn about. You'd think they'd want to look through all that shit and see if there's anything in there. Maybe not. I'm not an FBI agent I just play one on NES.

If you read back through the thread you would find that multiple people including myself already took that tack with him....which he's seemingly unwilling/incapable of grasping.

Fine, and I have no problem with that. He is a big boy and has every right to make that choice for himself.

On that basis, I have no problem saying that I am neither a Hero, nor do I wish to be one. Every dollar/hour I have invested in self-defense training has been spent for the sole function of safely extricating myself and/or people I care about from a situation where survival is threatened. Everyone else is on their own and I will have no problem going home and sleeping the sleep of the righteous afterward.

I wish it were that easy "See it was ISIS or terrorists like France."

See, a deranged white kid shot up a school. We were told we had to give up our guns, but instead more guns were sold. More deranged kids shoot up other places, still we weren't giving up our guns and gun sales continued to go up.

BUT NOW A US CITIZEN BECAME RADICALIZED AND SUPPOSEDLY BOUGHT THE GUNS LEGALLY. HE EVEN PASSED BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!!!!!

Now we must give up our guns and overturn the second amendment because it directly supports domestic terrorism. A TERRORIST CAN LEGALLY BUY A GUN AND KILL AMERICANS, " WE MUST DO SOMETHING "

See my point, these people will never stop, therefore we still must stay on our toes.

Agreed. But their arguments are still for moar background checks, that these people passed. Does not compute. We need to point out that we keep on passing gun control laws that only disarm innocents and we keep having mass shootings and now a legit terrorist attack on a soft target CREATED by gun control!

Beside, they broke CA's stupid bullet button laws and created super evil extra killy weapons illegally. Great job those laws did. Also, how many IEDs (pipe bombs) did that bitch make? Pretty sure that $hit ain't legal either.

the FBI has proven itself to be a total ****ing joke so it's not surprising that they've so grossly mishandled this crime scene.

-Mike

In my opinion the following items should have been secured and not allowed to be photographed by the media:

SS cards
Drivers Licenses
Credit Cards
Passports
Address Book
Calendar
Receipts
Shredded documents in the shredder bin

It seems to me that those items would help find any other accomplices.

If I was the curious type, I would have called up AMEX with that visible card number just for fun.
I know their phone number, DOB, zip code, SS#, and maiden name from what is pictured here and already on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom