• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Athlon Optics Midas?

Golddiggie

NES Member
Anyone using one of the Athlon Optics Midas models? I'm looking at the TSP3 and TSP4 to use on a couple of builds. At sub $300 it would fill the need for those (shortish range use) without damaging the budget. I believe I could also add a magnifier to the setup later if needed/wanted. Although with the 3x or 4x magnification already in them, that might not be needed at all (would decide later).

Of course, I could get a dot and magnifier (either a 3x or up to 5x depending on maker and availability) for these builds. I have that already for a single build, that I need to finish and then test out.

Looking more for real world experiences with the Midas line than anything else.

3x prism is a sweet spot, the only possible grief about that one is the reticle ring is quite beefy and small.
i liked AT3 prism reticle better for its reticle alone, other than that - it is comparable. buy it from amazon, for simple returns if you will not like it.

Back
Top Bottom