ATF launches new anonymous tip app

“The ATF tweeted that the bureau is working with Report It, a mobile app that uses “AI inspired technology” to help “prevent incidents before they occur,” according to the company’s website. The ATF app gives users a simple way to “anonymously and confidentially submit tips about crimes.”

“ATF partners with Report It® to provide a simple to use mobile app allowing users to anonymously and confidentially submit tips about crimes happening in communities involving firearms, explosives, arson, and violent crime. For more, go to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives |. #ATF50 #ATFtips,” the agency tweeted.

What about Alcohol or Tobacco Violations? Also what's with this Nip bottle ban stuff going around Massachusetts.. Damm environmentalists. ATF is a triplicate agency that needs to go.
“Other”. You’re good to go. Give the app to your wife. ✅

Where’s the app to register NFA devices?
I want to take the registered shoestring machine gun to the next level.

Gunna pay $200 To register my cock as a machine gun.. I’d register it as a destructive device but I don’t think it meets the criteria

I’m missing how they believe this will “prevent crime before it occurs”??

“To make our communities safer, ATF is launching a new way to collect your tips involving firearms or to provide leads to help us prevent crimes from happening,” it continues. “Using your phone, tablet or computer…”

Gunna pay $200 To register my cock as a machine gun.. I’d register it as a destructive device but I don’t think it meets the criteria
5a4772599dc799a32069506160513f8a.jpg

Also what's with this Nip bottle ban stuff going around Massachusetts.. Damm environmentalists.
I think those are town decisions. In my little burg, there were tons of complaints about empty nips littering every damn road in town. Now they're banned.

ATF. They sit around drinking Alcohol, smoking Tobacco while figuring out ways to F$&()k over law abiding gun owners.

Back
Top Bottom