ATF launches new anonymous tip app

I think those are town decisions. In my little burg, there were tons of complaints about empty nips littering every damn road in town. Now they're banned.
Had a buddy many years ago who had a popup camper in his driveway. One day while I was there I opened the door as he was yelling at me. Must have been thousands of nip bottles that were pouring out of it. Holy shit! Never seen so many in my life. Hard to believe but he did eventually turn things around.

a rather classic development, just reassuring of in what direction it is all going.

eventually as the society progresses down that path - the squealers will start be getting beaten into a bloody pulp starting from kindergarten, and an every f#ck who would ever try talking to a teacher, police, government, or any other big brother entity will be facing a drastically reduced life expectancy, unless living in an isolated compound for government related traitors.

Where’s the app to register NFA devices?
I want to take the registered shoestring machine gun to the next level.

Gunna pay $200 To register my cock as a machine gun.. I’d register it as a destructive device but I don’t think it meets the criteria
It destroys the self esteem of any woman it encounters? (I don't mean to assume your preferences, it just read better)

My apologies after the fact. It was too good a straight line to ignore

Report it began as an online and phone service over 20 years ago. They've had an app for at since at least 2016. So all this means is that the ATF is outsourcing its tip line. *yawn*

They just want a flood of tips to justify requesting more budget and hires when they don’t respond to them. Since when are crimes committed with firearms in their purview rather than local/state LE?

They just want a flood of tips to justify requesting more budget and hires when they don’t respond to them. Since when are crimes committed with firearms in their purview rather than local/state LE?
Exactly this. If someone decides to report the stash of high-capacity farm animal anal assault weapons in Natick 50,000 times, that’ll just increase the number that Dettelbach says next time he’s on Capitol Hill: “Senator, we need an additional $2 billion next fiscal year to respond to the tens of thousands of tips we have been unable to follow up on”.

Better report that old guy in Delaware who gave AQ terrorists in Afghanistan a metric fvckton of guns...

Also that Hawaiian Kenyan dude who teamed up with his buddy to arm the Mexican cartels.

Had a buddy many years ago who had a popup camper in his driveway. One day while I was there I opened the door as he was yelling at me. Must have been thousands of nip bottles that were pouring out of it. Holy shit! Never seen so many in my life. Hard to believe but he did eventually turn things around.
You promised it was "Our Secret."... :oops:

So instead of calling in the usual cops to SWAT someone you don't like, now you can tell the ATF "hey this guy has been shooting in his backyard for a long time but recently I've been hearing a lot of automatic machine gun fire is that legal? kthxbai"

Do any of you remember the guy who took a pile of phones in a wagon and walked them up and down city streets in order to mess with Google maps, and it worked, the road was flagged as jammed when there were no cars on it.
What would happen if someone made an app that filed bogus tips, randomly, on 100 burner phones and just let them run? What would this do to the system?

I'm not going to do this, and I would not suggest others do it, but I am pointing out that systems like this are ripe for abuse and it's been done in the past. So I won't be surprised when this backfires.

FYI by downloading this app you give the feds a back door into your phone.

I might have to get a burner phone just to report Hunter Biden every day until something is done.
No way... do more creative things lol... report every liberal politician

Atf agents

Back
Top Bottom