ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

Who cares what these idiot's do they only draw attention to themselves.

I called the FRB once a long time ago and talked to the supervisor for clarification but it was on something I already knew the answer to.

I just wanted to see how dumb they really are there but to my surprise they knew the answer.

I never called again and if it's something questionable ask goal or a lawyer never ever ask the people who want to disarm us because they will any chance the can get.

It was about PREBAN guns and mags does the gun have to be PREBAN to use high cap mag.

No only that the mag has to be PREBAN gun does not have to be PREBAN unless you want evil features then the gun needs to be PREBAN.

Funny because that rule would make the guns that the AG ban by REINTERPRETATION of the law on the book wrong. And isn't it the AG's job to enforce the law not make shit up about laws.

Last edited:
Who cares what these idiot's do they only draw attention to themselves.

I called the FRB once a long time ago and talked to the supervisor for clarification but it was on something I already knew the answer to.

I just wanted to see how dumb they really are there but to my surprise they knew the answer.

I never called again and if it's something questionable ask goal or a lawyer never ever ask the people who want to disarm us because they will any chance the can get.

It was about PREBAN guns and mags does the gun have to be PREBAN to use high cap mag.

No only that the mag has to be PREBAN gun does not have to be PREBAN unless you want evil features then the gun needs to be PREBAN.

Funny because that rule would make the guns that the AG ban by REINTERPRETATION of the law on the book wrong. And isn't it the AG's job to enforce the law not make shit up about laws.

***RANT ON***

So you called the FRB to ask a question you already knew the answer to for just the shits and giggles of it? Yea okay there buddy lol. You have some balls to call anyone an idiot.

At least my question has some legitimacy of being asked of the FRB, as they should know the definitive answer to it; it's their form and job but no one seems to have the answer.

Your question is so damn common you could have used NES search and come up with over 100 hits with the definitive answer to it.

But it's okay though...I guess you get a pass since you call state agencies to purposely expose their daftness...not because you were just as much of an idiot as the rest of us...put it right here!

***RANT OFF***

All right now that I got that out of my system...bringing my newly minted SBR lower to GNW in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Funny the only thing was I called them back in 1998 when I was 20.

I just got my LTC 2 years prior at 18 and thought it was funny.

What's your excuse your a idiot or you only had your LTC for 2 years and NES didn't exist. LMFAO

Last edited:
Email yesterday afternoon requesting I upload LTC

2 Approvals this morning, Trust

5/3/16
5/11/16

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Called the ATF to check on a E-form 1 from 7-11-16
And told it was under review and should be approved the end of March.

With them knowing it will be approved at the end of March it seams like they have a schedule to keep or just know by the volume they have to do how long it will take.

My May form was approved has anyone got a approval from June.

Called the ATF to check on a E-form 1 from 7-11-16
And told it was under review and should be approved the end of March.

With them knowing it will be approved at the end of March it seams like they have a schedule to keep or just know by the volume they have to do how long it will take.

My May form was approved has anyone got a approval from June.
Dude, relax.

Dude, relax.

I am relaxed I called for a May form 4 and figure I would ask about the July form 1 while I was on the phone.

I didn't and don't really care because after my AR SBR and 9mm SBR approval I am pretty sure that the July form 1 9mm SBR will be approved.

I was only letting all the nitwits out there know. Lmao

Any recommendations for a 10.5" 5.56 or .223 Wylde barrel? I'm looking for one with a stainless steel finish, like this:

https://www.odinworks.com/223_Wylde_ULTRAlite_10_5_Carbine_p/b-223-10-ul-c.htm

Others that I might be missing?

Thanks...

https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-matchtm-223-wylde-barrel-10-5

I have that exact barrel, and another in 18". Both are capable of very tight groups. Important note, on the 10.5", the gas port is the proper size to run without an adjustable gas block.

So I purchased 6/7/16, Form 3 approved 12/27/16, and form 4 submitted 7/7/16. I assumed a 9 month wait (March) , Not knowing how any of this really works, should I be getting excited or just chill for another 1-2 months? I am reasonably sure form 4 was electronic.

So I purchased 6/7/16, Form 3 approved 12/27/16, and form 4 submitted 7/7/16. I assumed a 9 month wait (March) , Not knowing how any of this really works, should I be getting excited or just chill for another 1-2 months? I am reasonably sure form 4 was electronic.

I guarantee it wasn't. Electronic Form 4's lasted less than a month after eFile was started, and were gone long, long, before 7/7/16.

Also, isn't there something funky with those dates? You purchased 6/7/16, your Form 4 was submitted a month later, yet your Form 3 wasn't approved until 6 months later? Did your dealer submit the Form 4 prior to having item (you didn't say what it was) in hand?

So your form 3 took 6 months?and you submitted your form 4 before the form 3 was approved?

If that is accurate it makes me feel better....im at 5 months waiting for a form 3 for my hk sear....but my uzi only took 3 weeks to form 3, both submitted at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to start submitting form 4s before form 3 approvals.

I bought off silencer shop, so everything was done through them. 6/7 was the date they got my money for the stamp, and supposedly sent everything to the right people. The dates are what are listed under my account with them.

Thank you.. i wasnt doubting you. SILENCER SHOP has a good reputation for promptly getting their paperwork done.also has an accurate wait time predict because of the volume they do.

Youve made me feel better about my form 3 wait time...aleast i know it in process.

No a efile form 1 but might be helpful

Item: SBR 9mm
Method: F4/Trust
Form 4 mailed: 05/17/2016
Check cashed: 05/24/2016
Pending: 05/25/2016
Approved: 01/30/2017
Examiner: Can't read J.H. something
Date it arrived in the mail: 02/17/18
Days Pending: 250
Total Wait: 276

Last edited: