• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How long do you wait to pick up approved Form4

Caveman

NES Member
I submitted 3 form 4 requests in Feb on the same day. Earlier this week 1 was approved. I held out hope for more so I planned to pick up on Sat to give The Man more time. low and behold a second was approved this morning. Now I am wondering if I should hold out and wait for the 3rd before going in to submit the 4473 and all that. My shop is a 45+ min drive from me so it takes a bit of time back and forth plus any time spent at the shop.

How long do you wait to pick up approved Form4 items?

Side note: There is a running joke with them that I’ve started getting delays on some of my purchases and they call me with the approvals as soon as I get home and put my truck in park in the driveway. So in the past I had to plan 2 trips out there for any transactions. I’ve started getting lunch next door to the shop and chilling after I buy something just in case.

I waited a couple of weeks only because the shop is just over 1.5 hours away and I wanted to mix the trip with some big city shopping.
Nobody cared because I already paid for the can. It’s a rather busy shop so I don’t think it mattered to them one way or another.

Just inform the shop that you'd like to wait to pick up all the items at once to eliminate multiple trips. If you've got a working relationship with them, I would doubt there would be a problem waiting for all the items to arrive.

Just inform the shop that you'd like to wait to pick up all the items at once to eliminate multiple trips. If you've got a working relationship with them, I would doubt there would be a problem waiting for all the items to arrive.
Good Call, I will let them know when they call me for the second stamp I just received. I’m sure they will have no issues with holding them for a few more days. a couple small cans in boxes while I have a sbr still pending in their storage.

Back
Top Bottom