ATF called and left a message about firearms theft from a FFL in Hillsborough County NH

Got the call again this morning. I have a location in Nashua so likely calling me because of that location.

"This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco firearms and explosives a federal firearms licensee in Rockingham County. New Hampshire has experienced a flurry that resulted in the theft of firearms. The suspects gained entry through an exterior glass door. Please ensure the security of both your inventory and property and report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department additionally notify ATF at 888-367-5762. If you find any of your Firearms missing or stolen, thank you. Goodbye."

Got the call too and I'm on the South Shore of Mass. Said it was a theft in Rockingham County NH- glass door/window smashed.

Got the call again this morning. I have a location in Nashua so likely calling me because of that location.

"This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco firearms and explosives a federal firearms licensee in Rockingham County. New Hampshire has experienced a flurry that resulted in the theft of firearms. The suspects gained entry through an exterior glass door. Please ensure the security of both your inventory and property and report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department additionally notify ATF at 888-367-5762. If you find any of your Firearms missing or stolen, thank you. Goodbye."
what the heck does "experienced a flurry" mean? Was there snow that resulted in the theft? Was it a "flash mob?"

what the heck does "experienced a flurry" mean? Was there snow that resulted in the theft? Was it a "flash mob?"
In addition to the precipitation usage, there is this part of the definition:
noun: flurry
  • a sudden short period of commotion or excitement.
    "there was a brief flurry of activity in the hall"
  • a number of things arriving or happening during the same period.
    "a flurry of editorials hostile to the administration"

Got two calls: double the pleasure, double the fun!
Same here, two calls five minutes apart.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

That blows, Nick is a great guy. Hope he had lotsa good stuff safe in that big safe!!

I’ll have to stop in and get the scoop after work.

Barf, Great guy! Ask your pal, Nick how many times he's been sued!

Build a wall.

Massachusetts Men Indicted for Conspiracy to Steal Firearms

Massachusetts Men Indicted for Conspiracy to Steal Firearms​

CONCORD – Ethan Ayala, 20, of Methuen, William Mejia, 19, of Lawrence and Johariel Quezada, 18, of Methuen, were indicted by a federal grand jury on June 13, 2022, and charged with one count of conspiracy to steal firearms from New Hampshire Federal Firearm Licensees, United States Attorney Jane E. Young announced today.

Ayala was arrested in Methuen on June 16, 2022, and today was released to a third-party custodian on conditions of electronic monitoring and a 6:00pm to 8:00am curfew.
Mejia was arrested in Lawrence today and released on conditions of home detention with electronic monitoring.
Quezada has not yet been arrested but is currently in custody in the Essex County House of Corrections on Massachusetts charges.

The indictment filed in court alleges that between on or about August 29, 2021 and on or about October 4, 2021, in the District of New Hampshire and elsewhere, the three men conspired to steal firearms from three New Hampshire Federal Firearms Licensees, those being: Milford Firearms, Second Amendment Arms and MacPherson Firearms. During the course of the conspiracy, the group stole over 40 firearms. Some of the stolen firearms have been recovered in Massachusetts.

Methuen & Lawrence! Habla espanol?

One thing we were very aware of when doing Patti's Manchester gunshows was how close we were to those two towns. It was easy to spot the border jumpers and we were always more vigilant than usual - especially watching for distraction techniques. Sometimes other dealers weren't and paid the price.

Back
Top Bottom