• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF called and left a message about firearms theft from a FFL in Hillsborough County NH

Yes. I think we sort of figured that out a long time ago when one or the other of us would post about the special needs baggers at Market Basket.
And also the greeter that was at Walmart years ago, Retired military guy on a scooter. It was during the previous ammo/.22 shortage and we joked that we likely strolled past each other checking out the ammo shelves. Then you may have taken an NES break?

Did you used to have a pick up truck with BogHog plates? I think I saw that once somewhere around here.

Yes. I think we sort of figured that out a long time ago when one or the other of us would post about the special needs baggers at Market Basket.
And also the greeter that was at Walmart years ago, Retired military guy on a scooter. It was during the previous ammo/.22 shortage and we joked that we likely strolled past each other checking out the ammo shelves. Then you may have taken an NES break?

Did you used to have a puck up truck with BogHog plates? I think I saw that once somewhere around here.
yes, I have since gone incognito on the plates, are you involved with MGC?

Got a call today from DC number, recording asked for a pass code or something, I hung up. I had gotten these calls before, but I think they just left a message. Don't know if this was the same and why they asked for pass code. Oh well. No emails on it though, so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom