ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

ATF agents lead search for explosives at Carnesville home | Online Athens

Myers “was known to use explosives and I don’t know if it was done with malicious intent,” Coes said, adding that Myers was blowing up cars, refrigerators and other items for entertainment purposes.

A person is required to obtain a federal explosives manufacturing license if they intend to engage in the business of manufacturing explosives for sale, distribution or for their own business, Coes said.

The ATF believed that Myers was violating this law.

“The claim is that he was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube,” Coes said.

The vid in the OP link - not exactly a ringing endorsement of the UTS-15. [laugh]

Myers “was known to use explosives and I don’t know if it was done with malicious intent,” Coes said, adding that Myers was blowing up cars, refrigerators and other items for entertainment purposes.

A person is required to obtain a federal explosives manufacturing license if they intend to engage in the business of manufacturing explosives for sale, distribution or for their own business, Coes said.

“The claim is that he was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube,” Coes said.

Its ALL about the Benjamins......what a ****ing sham!!

They're going to pork this kid for lack of a $xxx dollar license for shooting off Tannerite while having fun because they say he made money on his youtube videos?

How ****ing weak can the ATF's shit be?

You want revenue? Get the ****ing 1986 machinegun manufacturing ban repealed and you'll be swimming in money you fools!!!!

ATF are like retard kid who thinks that they are entitled to get paid for sex. They won't repeal MG ban and they want cash. This crap is pure intimidation. They are seriously running out of ideas or things not to enforce. ****ing pieces of shit, every ****ing one of them.

Its ALL about the Benjamins......what a ****ing sham!!

They're going to pork this kid for lack of a $xxx dollar license for shooting off Tannerite while having fun because they say he made money on his youtube videos?

How ****ing weak can the ATF's shit be?

You want revenue? Get the ****ing 1986 machinegun manufacturing ban repealed and you'll be swimming in money you fools!!!!

What the hell do you know about affidavits? You a lawyer or somethin'? ...didn't think so.

Just because someone does not have a bar card does not mean they do not know what they are taking about; only that they cannot charge for or offer legal advice.

I always wondered where he got the money to buy all those awesome weapons. They mentioned he had a business partner, anyone know what buisiness? Are they referring to the YouTube gig?

You ... always wondered? Why don't you get an ATF job. Then you can go bust down doors and ask guys where they got the money to buy those weapons. You know, just to satisfy your cop curiosity.

Hate to say it, but if the guy didn't flaunt all his stuff all over the internet he'd never be in trouble. Yes may be a dumb license, etc. etc. But if he just stuck with his buddies and did it on their own private time/land then no one would bother them. Start flaunting your stuff around and someone comes a knocking (see: Flashbanging).....

- - - Updated - - -

You ... always wondered? Why don't you get an ATF job. Then you can go bust down doors and ask guys where they got the money to buy those weapons. You know, just to satisfy your cop curiosity.

It was a question, which I'm certain you had no idea the answer to. Someone else already kindly (rep to him) helped me out and answered part of it. Question had nothing to do with LEO or anything else so dont try to muck it up as such. Moving on...

Hate to say it, but if the guy didn't flaunt all his stuff all over the internet he'd never be in trouble. Yes may be a dumb license, etc. etc. But if he just stuck with his buddies and did it on their own private time/land then no one would bother them. Start flaunting your stuff around and someone comes a knocking (see: Flashbanging)...

So much for a free country. I am glad I know a few cops that don't share your outlook on life.

The thought process is just if your doing something illegal, because you don't believe in it, don't flaunt it. How many guys have things on their ARs that are illegal? (DON'T ANSWER) Or have SOME weapon that must have something illegal, but smart guys aren't making videos on it and posting on YouTube. That was my only point. It is a fre country and you can break all the laws you want, but when you flaunt it your bound to get jammed up...

Deep breaths before everyones panties get in a bunch.... Guys say Marijuana should be legal and they smoke it all the time, so be it. But the guy who makes a video of him growing a crop of it and makes and entire channel to it on YouTube and makes money off the videos, of course he'll get jammed up. Not saying the guy SHOULD get jammed up, but it's just drawing attention by making money off of it.

The thought process is just if your doing something illegal, because you don't believe in it, don't flaunt it. How many guys have things on their ARs that are illegal? (DON'T ANSWER) Or have SOME weapon that must have something illegal, but smart guys aren't making videos on it and posting on YouTube. That was my only point. It is a fre country and you can break all the laws you want, but when you flaunt it your bound to get jammed up...

I must have missed the part where this guy did something illegal...

Just like. Rape victims... Sine they flaunt it and all...

Why do you automatically assume that he was doing anything illegal?

And which ****ing laws did he break, please enlighten us, oh Penis Tactical! [bow][bow][bow][bow][bow][bow][bow][bow][bow]

Deep breaths before everyones panties get in a bunch.... Guys say Marijuana should be legal and they smoke it all the time, so be it. But the guy who makes a video of him growing a crop of it and makes and entire channel to it on YouTube and makes money off the videos, of course he'll get jammed up. Not saying the guy SHOULD get jammed up, but it's just drawing attention by making money off of it.

you like going against the grain here huh...lol

SMH no one said he was doing anything illegal

Not at all, just brutally honest. And I hate to say it, but by the PMs I get I don't think it's really against any grain. It's against the VOCAL grain, yes. And again, it's not about me and going against anything, it's honestly how I feel. You want to break the law in your own home? Do it up. But when you broadcast it, it gets guys attention...

SMH no one said he was doing anything illegal

I was under the impression it was illegal to blow that stuff up using whatever he was because he didn't have the permit or license? I may be wrong that's what I read in the thread. And that's my point. If he wants to use that stuff to blow up a fridge in his back yard, do it up. Now take a video make a thousand fans of it.. someone comes knocking. That's all I'm saying. Don't get why that's so bad?

Back
Top Bottom