• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

40 officers to raid 1 house? Where does he live? In the castle of Versailles or something? I mean, if he has 4 bedroom 2baths, that's 5 cops to search every room, and kill the dogs. You gotta be shittin me. Your tax dollars at work.

We can't have a young pop star that the MSM has no control over normalizing guns now can we? No, we can't. At least they didn't burn his house down, fed's be slippin'.

kyle is a good dude... The raid is over keiths murder... Used explosives as excuse to go through the house... They didnt give two shits about the guns or binary they found nothing

I always wondered where he got the money to buy all those awesome weapons. They mentioned he had a business partner, anyone know what buisiness? Are they referring to the YouTube gig?

yeah.. that full auto drone helicopter controlled with an ipad was damn entertaining.

Ill bet the Feds wish they had that during Ruby Ridge or Waco...

You can have guns, and you can have SOME fun with them. Just don't have too many or too much. How much of either is up to us and we won't let you know.

They raided the house - made no seizures, no arrests, and left? Time for a lawsuit against the BATFE - to go in heavy like that with a search warrant and find nothing?

If I was raided by a single agent - they would hook me up in a hot second. [shocked]

LET ME EXPLAIN

I have Gasoline in my shed (Chainsaws, Trimmers, Quads, Snowmobiles too)
I have glass jars in my shed with lids (full of screws and parts)
I have rags in my shed with oil on them (from servicing items above)

Does anyone doubt that if a raid was to occur, and they found nothing (because I lead a rather dull life ie kids), they would hook me up just for spite in this state?

Yet, they did a 40 man raid and did nothing?

(I also do not have, and never had Tannerite or similar)

Last edited:
They raided the house - made no seizures, no arrests, and left? Time for a lawsuit against the BATFE - to go in heavy like that with a search warrant and find nothing?
Well, obviously there was a warrant. So, over what would you sue them? They did everything by the book, apparently.

Well, obviously there was a warrant. So, over what would you sue them? They did everything by the book, apparently.

I can only say this from what I read in the article assuming it's correct (which can be a dumn assumption considering some articles claim you can fit a shotgun in a glovebox)

The article claims that the FBI obtained the warrants and searched the house and farm based on what they saw on youtube. They had no reason to believe that any law was broken, but were searching in hopes that they could find a reason. Kind of like saying "we saw Bruce Willis holding an Assault Rifle in Die Hard so now we're going to search his house for assault rifles"

For all they know, Every single explosion in his videos could be perfectly CGI'd

Sounds like a fishing expedition to me.
I hope he will post a video response about this. Maybe if we are lucky he recorded the actual "raid" itself.

I always wondered where he got the money to buy all those awesome weapons. They mentioned he had a business partner, anyone know what buisiness? Are they referring to the YouTube gig?

Good ****ing God, did you just land on this planet three weeks ago or what?[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

It would be worth spending a few bucks having your attorney find out what evidence they presented to the magistrate to obtain the warrant. I'm sure the bar for probable cause is pretty low these days but if they knowingly presented or should have known they were presenting false evidence that would be a place to start.

Back
Top Bottom