Article: Ret. Marine Col.: Chattanooga Attack Shows Need for Armed Citizenry

no need for me to read the full article. The first two paragraphs said it all. I have no idea what these anti's are thinking. Now more than ever we need an armed America.

The Anti's are thinking that the last item on the Communist Parties Plan to destroy America is within grasp!!! All that is left is Civilian Disarmament and they will stop at nothing including mass murder.(Fast and Furious)

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun:

Last edited by a moderator:
The proof that we really need guns comes right from very top. The anti gun billionaires, celebrities and top level Politicians all have ARMED protection. These are the very same hypocrites that expect us in a time of crisis to call 911. While those idiots in Washington are waiting for terrorists to arrive on our shores, guess what ? They are already here !!!! This has to be the only country in the history of the world that doesn't realize that they are at war. That what I said, WAR ! Islam has declared war on America, and they have proved beyond all doubt that they will kill Americans, wherever they are.

Last edited:
The proof that we really need guns comes right from very top. The anti gun billionaires, celebrities and top level Politicians all have ARMED protection. These are the very same hypocrites that expect us in a time of crisis to call 911. While those idiots in Washington are wait for terrorists to arrive on our shores, guess what ? There's already here !!!! This has to be the only country in the history of the world that doesn't realize that they are at war. That what I said, WAR ! Islam has declared war on America, and they have proved beyond all doubt that they will kill Americans, wherever they are.

This is simple. With these people in power it is Ideology 1st, Politics 2nd, and Leadership a distant, distant 3rd.

Common sense dictates that hardening targets will deter crime and the impulses for these lunatics to carry out these attacks. But the progressives don't care about actually solving the problem, they only care about pushing forward the agenda and their ideology.

John Giduck - who wrote "Terror at Beslan" .... pretty much says the same thing.

When things like this happen unless you're armed and RIGHT THERE and ready to respond - then you're not going to be able to do anything about it. Everybody who shows up later is just the clean up crew - or hostage negotiators - depending on the situation.

This is what clinched it for me:
"Col. Anderson responded by saying he concurred—that nothing he had learned about Abdulazeez would have prevented him from passing a background check—and he said that this is the very reason gun control is not the answer to the heinous shooting. Rather, gun ownership is."

Back
Top Bottom