• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: N.H. eliminates license requirement to carry concealed gun, effective immedi

Not most states but this is in part correct- a nonres NH P/R license is almost worthless outside of NH. The reciprocity with PA is debatable (because they change their mind every year) although that might be a settled issue at this point... and on top of it, if you are riding on a Utah or FL I don't think the NH P/R license gets you any states that those don't.

-Mike

Yet. The state is required by this law to seek out reciprocity agreements with every state that will answer the phone. I wouldn't throw away your P&RL's just yet.

More 'ammo' to use with the Mass State legislature. How is it that Mass is so backward? Either you are a criminal or you aren't - no additional or convoluted law will change the underlying facts.

For those in MA, "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in the minds of men." some of those in the fight to restore our rights started 28 years ago. Others like myself started in 2002. Change does not happen overnight, but you need to be committed to holding on to the vision. As for me, I see a bright future for MA if you are willing to hold your reps accountable. It will take time and effort.

For those in MA, "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in the minds of men." some of those in the fight to restore our rights started 28 years ago. Others like myself started in 2002. Change does not happen overnight, but you need to be committed to holding on to the vision. As for me, I see a bright future for MA if you are willing to hold your reps accountable. It will take time and effort.

It does under Healy's dictatorship

see July 20, 2016

Sucks for Massachusetts, all the moon bats that moved up to NH are having a panic attack, they will be moving back to the safety of Massachusetts where constitutional rights apply to illegals but not to us law abiding patriotic American

Is there *any* advantage to having a NR NH permit anymore?

A Maine NR permit gets you things like Acadia Nat. Park and some other places that you don't get without one.

Are there any NH places that still require a permit?

Ray Buckley said in a statement. “New Hampshire has imminent issues that need the Governor's attention, but further relaxing the state's notoriously lax gun laws is not one of them.”

Typical dem0crat statement.(bold emphasis is mine)

Maybe MA could learn a thing or two from NH "notoriously lax gun laws"? Turn on the news this am and all I heard about was shootings in Roxbury and the fugitive murderer running around MA. No such issues in NH. The violent crime rates support this (much much much lower in ME, NH and VT - now ALL Constitutional Carry States!).

Paging David Linsky

but will they still be doing renewals for this case?

The reason is irrelevant, the NH P/R license system will continue to operate as it always has, although I would imagine any processing delays are going to be nonexistant now because of the relatively low volume of applicants.

-Mike

Maybe this will make the MA moonbats that are infecting NH search for a new safe space state to try to ruin.

Maybe this will make the MA moonbats that are infecting NH search for a new safe space state to try to ruin.

Until they realize there is no where pretty in New England to go....

This gem popped up in the PACKing NH FB group.

16831962_10154872323630479_6080104411457913248_n.jpg

Until they realize there is no where pretty in New England to go....

This gem popped up in the PACKing NH FB group.

16831962_10154872323630479_6080104411457913248_n.jpg

I saw something similar online and chuckled knowing they've been trolled by the other two states without those VT and ME even trying. VT has been trolling anti-gunners for over 200 years.

does this mean a non resident can carry open in NH?

Pretty sure you always could. What this really means is that anyone can carry open or concealed including in a vehicle (but not snowmobile or ATV, for some reason.)
The whole crux of the argument was that you COULD open carry, but if you put on a coat or got into a car then you'd suddenly be concealed and would require a CPL.

Back
Top Bottom