Article: MA house speaker Rober DeLeo expects to pass new gun laws.

I wonder if DeLeo knows how ridicules he sounds? New laws?? hahaha.....I want him to explain HOW he plans on getting ILLEGAL guns off the street! They always TALK big, but have you ever heard one plan? Does he really think the thugs and criminals will obey ANY laws, or turn their guns in??? They will never stop violence. "Evil does not lurk in a gun, it lurks in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes...." If there were NO guns, murder would just be committed by other means. Clubs,knives,rocks, ...you get the message.....

I know Bob DeLeo. I consider him a friend. He's a good man and I owe him a lot. I would like to see what's in the proposal. I will express my displeasure to him then.

Can you bring some of your friends (NES) with you for that conversation? Ask him if he really REALLY (in his heart) believes any new laws would work, or maybe even if some of the old ones should just be tossed.

I wonder if DeLeo knows how ridicules he sounds? New laws?? hahaha.....I want him to explain HOW he plans on getting ILLEGAL guns off the street! They always TALK big, but have you ever heard one plan? Does he really think the thugs and criminals will obey ANY laws, or turn their guns in??? ...

It is NOT "illegal guns". Laws are not for guns. Laws are for people. It is "people illegally in possession of guns", or something more like that. Again, it is NOT the guns, it is PEOPLE who commit crimes.

DeLeo is another cocksmoking corrupt MA hack. **** him, and all the rest. Someone has to have some dirt on him, time to make his life as difficult as he is trying to make ours.

I wonder if DeLeo knows how ridicules he sounds? New laws?? hahaha.....I want him to explain HOW he plans on getting ILLEGAL guns off the street! They always TALK big, but have you ever heard one plan? Does he really think the thugs and criminals will obey ANY laws, or turn their guns in??? They will never stop violence. "Evil does not lurk in a gun, it lurks in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes...." If there were NO guns, murder would just be committed by other means. Clubs,knives,rocks, ...you get the message.....

+1

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

You have exceedingly poor judgement in choosing friends. He is morally bankrupt.

Sounds pretty judgmental to me. Abraham Lincoln once said something to the effect that you should support a friend 100 percent if he is right and 50 percent if he is wrong.

You sanctimonious anger boyz really get me. Here is a guy who is friends of DeLeo, has access to him on a level that none of you will ever have. Maybe he can talk to the guy and who knows what influence he might have. DeLeo is going to be more receptive to him than anyone of us, instead you dogpile him and make judgements about a fellow gun owner and Forum member, and then people wonder why we as gun owners are on such disarray. In my business we try to get people close to decision makers and influence them and get information, elicitation we call it.

Now did any of you angry geniuses figure that maybe we could use this poster and come up with a strategy to get into DeLeo's head a little bit . Oh, you will say it doesn't matter, but influence shaping takes a long time and at least trying to do something rather than sit in front of a screen and eviscerate a guy because he is a friend of somebody you hate doesn't get anybody anywhere.

Last edited:
I also arm myself when I go to bad neighborhoods and I avoid petting scorpions. How judgmental of me...
Don't take it personally...you should be above illogical sarcasm. I know you in person, bear no ill will against you , but I think we have a different view of the system and how the .gov really works. Your are ideological and I'm pragmatic. I see a relationship that if revealed earlier could have been exploited for our side. Since you are not ready to lead the revolution we have to exploit any opportunity that comes our way.

This not directed at you per se, but too you want to take the moral high ground. A place where our enemies aren't afraid of not going. They play as dirty as possible.You use words like patriots, rights , 3 percenters. It's not about that, it's winning a culture war against the 2A any way you can. I could care less what other causes you are involved in. This is strictly about the 2A.

Yes I am being judgmental too, so mea culpa. All this IMO and YMMV.

Last edited:
long ago, and far away, I went to grammar school with his brother; Bob went with my sister.
Personally, I don't think these idiots actually know what the present laws are, only want to write new ones saying they're stopping crime, regardless of the outcome.

it's incestuous.

You have exceedingly poor judgement in choosing friends. He is morally bankrupt.

Sounds pretty judgmental to me. Abraham Lincoln once said something to the effect that you should support a friend 100 percent if he is right and 50 percent if he is wrong.

You sanctimonious anger boyz really get me. Here is a guy who is friends of DeLeo, has access to him on a level that none of you will ever have. Maybe he can talk to the guy and who knows what influence he might have. DeLeo is going to be more receptive to him than anyone of us, instead you dogpile him and make judgements about a fellow gun owner and Forum member, and then people wonder why we as gun owners are on such disarray. In my business we try to get people close to decision makers and influence them and get information, elicitation we call it.

Now did any of you angry geniuses figure that maybe we could use this poster and come up with a strategy to get into DeLeo's head a little bit . Oh, you will say it doesn't matter, but influence shaping takes a long time and at least trying to do something rather than sit in front of a screen and eviscerate a guy because he is a friend of somebody you hate doesn't get anybody anywhere.

There is nothing wrong with being judgmental. Having good judgment helps people avoid becoming morally bankrupt. Bad morals and good judgment are opposite sides of the same coin.

By the way, who made you the hall monitor on NES? ;-)

That all said, I do agree with your point that we should use any and all avenues to get the point across to the people who need to see the points we need to get across.

long ago, and far away, I went to grammar school with his brother; Bob went with my sister.
Personally, I don't think these idiots actually know what the present laws are, only want to write new ones saying they're stopping crime, regardless of the outcome.

it's incestuous.

You should pull out one of the Massachusetts Gun Laws posters and hand it to him. Then explain that the poster only shows about 1/10 of the actual laws.

Don't take it personally...you should be above illogical sarcasm. I know you in person, bear no ill will against you , but I think we have a different view of the system and how the .gov really works. Your are ideological and I'm pragmatic. I see a relationship that if revealed earlier could have been exploited for our side. Since you are not ready to lead the revolution we have to exploit any opportunity that comes our way. ...

Your approach and perhaps mine lead to the same future: Increased gun control laws and higher crime and violence.

At least mine has the advantage (from my perspective) of making the bastards sweat a little.

I'm not willing to set out tea and crumpets for those that wish harm upon me.

Back
Top Bottom