Article: Lawsuit Filed against Everett Police Chief

That is great news my brother had a problem in Billerica the chief would not issue him a class a only a class b. my brother ask why and he said they don't issue class a permits in the town. My brother then asked him to put in writing why he wouldn't issue it and the cop then told him no and if he pursued it any more he would make his life in the town a living hell. He has since moved to the south shore and got his class b upgraded to class a with no hassles.

Gotta agree with Billsail. I remember the sothing patience they instilled in me, and when they didn't call after sixty days, and I called and was pretty much like, "OK Where's it at?", it had been sitting on the chief's desk waiting for me for a month.

It's gratifying to witness a proactive stance regarding this very issue. I may not inhabit that state, but have borne witness to similar circumstances coming out of Winchendon and Leominster.

And while the Chief of the PD may waive the lawsuits off, the budget burned defending what is in essence simple clear-cut obstruction of process is taking its own tally on the powers that be in Everett. The constant drip-drip of the righteous rainfall can topple mountains.

120 days total

My God! A 90 day window to bring an action! That's not enough time, as people sit there, waiting patiently, and are being told: "it should be in next week". Perhaps Goal could look into some legislation to modify this. I realize they are very busy, but maybe they could put this on their list of 'things to do'.

Great Job Comm2A!!! Just donated again.

It is 90 days after the 40 days of submitting your application. If you don't hear a yes or no about your LTC in 40 days you need to start the appeals process.

Ignore the run around and start the appeal on day 41

Back
Top Bottom