Article: LAW BLOG: ALL GUN OWNERS SHOULD PASS A TEST AND GET A LICENSE (LIKE IN CHICA

If I'm 'proven' to be a good guy via the testing and license; does that mean I can buy a Brand New Full Auto, or a Mortar? Get back to me when the 'license' means I can buy anything I have the cash for.

btw: I do not endorse the plan - just illustrating the stupidity, more limits on who gets to exercise their personal freedoms and keep restricting those that have obtained 'permission'.

All cities should strive to be mor elike Chicago. Becasue when the rest of the USA thinks of model cities and top places to live, Chicago is at the top of the list...

If I pass a test and get a licence, does that mean I can carry anywhere? My MA licence is valid in Chicago and Hawaii and DC and NJ, right?

Works for cars, I hear.

Hmmm - looks like more evidence that maybe what this guy said is true:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/false-flags-biker-gangs-and-the-patcon-legacy/

The bloody incident at Waco’s Twin Peaks restaurant was not a “biker shootout.” At present there is no evidence that any of the nine victims were killed by fellow bikers, rather than being “taken out” by the scores of police * including snipers * who had effectively turned the parking lot into a kill zone.

The Twin Peaks Massacre has prompted the predictable outpouring of state-centered outrage over the purported threat posed by Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMCs). Buried beneath the blizzard of re-purposed official press releases is a critical disclosure made by former FBI undercover operative John Matthews: During the 1990s, as part of the FBI’s PATCON (Patriot Conspiracy) operation, Matthews and his handler, Donald Jarrett, sold illegally converted full-auto machine guns to narcotics-dealing motorcycle gangs. ( I first reported about this in early March.) This was done through one of the firearms stores later forced by the ATF into participating in the “Fast & Furious” gun-walking scandal, in which firearms of that kind were provided to operatives of Mexican criminal cartels.

“As we talk of gun control … over the years [of] how many cases of sporterized SKS, AK47s, and SKSs were sold to groups and case after case of ammo for them all with the blessings of the FBI & ATF with no paper work,” Matthews wrote in a November 8, 2014 email (lightly edited here for spelling and grammar). “Also let’s not forget the AR15s, they were made full auto from the Lone Wolf gun store back in the 90s by a guy brought in by the FBI for me to put in place. Those guns went to bikers who were sell[ing] drugs on the border. Those drugs were [believed] to be coming in from China.”

Seems another one of those awfully "convenient" events - when the gun grabber forward movement has fallen off track - to have a bunch of white guys on motorcycles suddenly all shooting each other up. Now we can call white people on motorcycles "terrorists" - and demand all sorts of new gun control.

Hmmm - looks like more evidence that maybe what this guy said is true: https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/false-flags-biker-gangs-and-the-patcon-legacy/ Seems another one of those awfully "convenient" events - when the gun grabber forward movement has fallen off track - to have a bunch of white guys on motorcycles suddenly all shooting each other up. Now we can call white people on motorcycles "terrorists" - and demand all sorts of new gun control.

On this one we agree. I believe that Waco was a set up and the police were just waiting for something to happen. They were prepositioned. Any pretexts was going to bring down a massive police retaliation/response. Bikers being bikers the coppers knew that soonerthe or later if not this week, the next week or the next, there would be some kind of altercation over probably someone thing, bikers being stupid that way, and all somebody had to do was yell the magic word: "Gun". It wasn't a firefight it was a massacre but since the guys were white or Hispanic and bikers who are cast as societal villains (one was a Marine Vietnam Vet who received a Purple Heart) there is no moral outrage. If it had been done to a group in the African American Community a much different outcome.

Who is to say that somewhere, sometime, someplace perhaps in the Amerika of a not too distant future say in the second Clinton or Warren administration, cruisers and SWAT teams won't congregate in a gun show parking lot and create a pretext where they are compelled to engage in a "firefight" with a bunch of evil gun owners?

Wouldn't a requirement for proficiency tests result in more capable mass shooters? Using Anti-logic of course.

If we can get an IQ test to vote , we'll talk.

THIS. Anyone that thinks that a law-abiding citizen with a gun is more dangerous than morons voting in political leaders that can send 18 Year-olds overseas to die and plunge us into financial ruin is braindead.

[h=1]ALL GUN OWNERS SHOULD PASS A TEST AND GET A LICENSE (LIKE IN CHICAGO)[/h] I'm sorry the Air must be bad in Chicago, Why are the people just giving up their right, that we fought so hard for? You have a God -given right to protect yourself and your family from harm. Where does it say you have to pay a fee or take a test and be judge from another weather or not you can protect your family and yourself. It's another way they try to take your hard earn money out of your pocket to benefit them if you allow it. Money that you could use to pay for food and medicine. Our Constitution is plain and clear: Second Amendment, A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. What part says were going to test you charge you a fee then maybe a late fee etc?? What's next?? People stop giving my and your rights as a Free American up...Wake up!!!!
Chicago Take Back what is your God-Given Rights and say No to Fees and Testing.

Chicago has gotten less restrictive over the past six years.

TFA said:
the law blog Chicago Now suggested all gun owners should have to pass a test and get a license—which is what potential gun owners are also required to do in Chicago.

Apparently nobody involved in this "story" knows what the laws are in Chicago, Illinois.

There is no requirement to pass a test for potential gun owners in Chicago. There is a license (very similar to the FID), but the test is not a requirement for purchase/ownership, but rather for concealed carry.

Back
Top Bottom