Article: HIGH-END GUN CLUBS APPEAL TO NEW FIREARM ENTHUSIAST DEMOGRAPHIC

There was a segment last night on Chronicle (Channel 5 WCVB 7:30pm) - about the Weston club. It wasn't a bad piece - and they mentioned the place again at the end of the show.

I think there's a lot of " if the rich people do it it must be ok " type thinking that goes around.

Works for me.

There was a segment last night on Chronicle (Channel 5 WCVB 7:30pm) - about the Weston club. It wasn't a bad piece - and they mentioned the place again at the end of the show.

I think there's a lot of " if the rich people do it it must be ok " type thinking that goes around.

Works for me.

I do agree its all good or are they fudd types? say its ok to have and not carry? OK to restrict? etc..

I do agree its all good or are they fudd types? say its ok to have and not carry? OK to restrict? etc..

From what I saw - it wasn't like that. It was just sort of an informational piece. And they mentioned it again at the end of the show - which is sort of a way of pumping it up.

Chronicle does this a lot - they will do an entire show on something like new restaurants - go thru like 5 or 6 or 7 different places, and then at the end they might mention one or two of them again. The mention at the end is sort of subtle way of giving something a thumbs up.

Having a gun club in a place like Weston - is a major validation of shooting IMHO. A lot of people just sort of have a logic in their head that goes something like this " if the rich people like it - it must be good".

Works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe toothless redneck old white guys have solid investment portfolios

Not in Weston.........

I can see it now all golf courses turning into IDPA courses with 18 different tactical challenges ending up at the club house......[cheers]

I can see it now all golf courses turning into IDPA courses with 18 different tactical challenges ending up at the club house......[cheers]

tumblr_inline_mjn3wsnpnk1qz4rgp.png

Full page color ad on page 71 in the May 2015 issue of Boston Magazine on the Weston Shooter's Club --- a "country club style shooting club" --- "limited memberships available" --- westonshootersclub.com
Pretty fancy -- looks nice if you can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom