Article: GOAL BoD election

If you guys have the required 3 years of continuous membership before Jan 1, 2012, I think you should have gotten your ballot by now. Call Tara, at GOAL, and let her know.

If you guys have the required 3 years of continuous membership before Jan 1, 2012, I think you should have gotten your ballot by now. Call Tara, at GOAL, and let her know.

I don't but I'm a life member. Just left voicemail and email for Tara.

I got back into town last night and got my ballot. Did anyone notice that if you put only the yellow ballot back in the envelope that it was clear that you could see who you voted for by holding the envelope up to the light? [thinking] I put the two other blue/green pieces of paper in the envelope along with the ballot.

ETA: picture

View attachment 27264

I'd like to thank Mike for hosting Jim and I at the Westford Sportsman's club tonight! Great turnout, interesting enough, it was announced that if your email is not up to date with the club, you will not be getting their newsletter!!!

Meanwhile, TOM is publishing news from last December!

I'd like to thank Mike for hosting Jim and I at the Westford Sportsman's club tonight! Great turnout, interesting enough, it was announced that if your email is not up to date with the club, you will not be getting their newsletter!!!

Meanwhile, TOM is publishing news from last December!

I'm glad you guys were able to make it. Hopefully you were able to pick up a few extra votes!

Tara got back to me (thanks Tara!). It turns out I am not eligible to vote due to a laps in membership of 3 months a few years ago. I used to renew in June and started renewing with my range in like Sept. So I am a non voter this time around.

Tara got back to me (thanks Tara!). It turns out I am not eligible to vote due to a laps in membership of 3 months a few years ago. I used to renew in June and started renewing with my range in like Sept. So I am a non voter this time around.

That sucks.

Anyone hear a new meeting date yet?

That sucks.

Anyone hear a new meeting date yet?

Saturday April 21, Meeting at 3, banquet at 6. Emerald Hall, 120 Bay State Drive in Braintree. Got the letter today, enclosed with another letter saying the IRS frowns upon their corporate style of TOM, GOAL and GOAL foundation with overlapping officers, so changes need to be made so there is no conflict of interest. Also an electronic version of TOM is due out April 1.

Saturday April 21, Meeting at 3, banquet at 6. Emerald Hall, 120 Bay State Drive in Braintree. Got the letter today, enclosed with another letter saying the IRS frowns upon their corporate style of TOM, GOAL and GOAL foundation with overlapping officers, so changes need to be made so there is no conflict of interest. Also an electronic version of TOM is due out April 1.

That's the annual meeting. No meeting to replace the one postponed due to snow on March 1?

When are they counting the votes?

This is something the members needs to be wary about. Timely emails are not sent out, regarding soon to expire memberships. They are losing money this way. Hopefully the new BOD will work on a solution...Jim, Joe, et al?

Edit: I spoke with Tara and she assured me email notifications are being mailed out. If you don't recieve one, it probably is a glitch in your email or a temporary problem on their end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom