AR Rifles and Lowers at 4 Seasons

Number 6

NES Member
I was at 4 Seasons yesterday to pick up ammo and supplies and lo and behold there's like 8-10 AR rifles in the rack behind the counter. Most had NEW tags on them including a brand new Colt HBAR.

I asked the employee who was helping me when he thought they might see some stripped lowers in again and he said, "We've got 6 S&W lowers now!" Of course those 6, soon became 3 and I bought the 4th one. $156 each, a bit pricey but I wasn't sure when I'd have the opportunity again.

I'm pretty sure 2 other customers were filling out forms for ARs rifles while I was there.

Not sure what's left - but if you've been looking you might give them a call fist thing Tuesday morning.

Number 6

I was at 4 Seasons yesterday to pick up ammo and supplies and lo and behold there's like 8-10 AR rifles in the rack behind the counter. Most had NEW tags on them including a brand new Colt HBAR.

I asked the employee who was helping me when he thought they might see some stripped lowers in again and he said, "We've got 6 S&W lowers now!" Of course those 6, soon became 3 and I bought the 4th one. $156 each, a bit pricey but I wasn't sure when I'd have the opportunity again.

I'm pretty sure 2 other customers were filling out forms for ARs rifles while I was there.

Not sure what's left - but if you've been looking you might give them a call fist thing Tuesday morning.

Number 6

I just put my name on the last one. Now they are all gone!

Last edited:
received today from 4 Seasons:

An unexpected shipment of SIG SAUER 556 MA legal rifles with holo sights.
**** Only 6 available ****
Sorry, we cannot accept reservations by email this time since we will not have computer access until Friday morning.

Please call the shop on Friday morning to reserve one. The last shipment sold out in less than 1 hour.

Also, the shipment of pre-ban (before 9/13/1994) 30 rd AR 5.56/.223 mags arrived.
Quantities are very limited. $39.95 each.

Last call on the S&W, Walther and Sig Sauer promotions!

We have a huge inventory on hand of S&W and Sig handguns. We have sold an extraordinary amount of Walther .380’s but we expect to receive more next Tuesday. Reserve yours. These promo’s end 12/31/08

Sig Sauer P232M .380 acp stainless steel pistols are in stock.
These are not part of the promotion but we have been out of stock for 2 months.

They have factory installed night sights and Hogue rubber grips. Only 8 available

Remington 870 Police Magnum 12 gauge shotguns
Just in from a police department in the Midwest. 18” barrel, 7 shot (with extension tube) and wood stock.

Mechanically excellent. Some external use wear.
A brand new one sells for $589
Only 5 of these available at $349

Brand new Colt HBAR 5.56/.223 MA legal rifles are in stock.

They arrived today just as we were closing and we did not open the boxes.
Call the shop on Friday for model availability and pricing.

received today from 4 Seasons:

Also, the shipment of pre-ban (before 9/13/1994) 30 rd AR 5.56/.223 mags arrived.
Quantities are very limited. $39.95 each.

You've gotta be kidding me, $40 for a 14+ year old mag?! Talk about bending over. Shit, I've got a stack of them I'll sell for $35 each to anyone interested. [rolleyes]

If that Colt really is $1100 someone should jump on it if it isn't gone already.

I'm afraid Carl has bowed to the paranoia and is marking things up because he can get it. [thinking]

I still shop there though.

You've gotta be kidding me, $40 for a 14+ year old mag?! Talk about bending over. Shit, I've got a stack of them I'll sell for $35 each to anyone interested. [rolleyes]

If that Colt really is $1100 someone should jump on it if it isn't gone already.

Dude,he is losing money selling them at that very low price.

No quantity discounts given,can't go any lower than this special price on this last known to exist box of pre ban mags in the United States.[smile]

I'm afraid Carl has bowed to the paranoia and is marking things up because he can get it. [thinking]

I still shop there though.

Naw,remember when he was selling unmarked C-Products mags as pre ban, charging $30.00 each for them ? At the time,those mags are/were $9.00 ea in quantities of 100,pre-Omaba,pre-Deval hysteria.

Last edited:

Me too! I took down some stuff in my shed and "discovered" 6 pre-ban 30 rd mags that I had forgotten about for the past 8 years!

No kidding, I could make a killing selling off my collection of AR mags! [thinking]

It's a retail store. Most people who buy hicaps don't buy them from stores anyway, they hunt them down via private sale. If you want a batch of guaranteed prebans that don't require you to do your own legwork, then $40 might sound good.

It's a retail store. Most people who buy hicaps don't buy them from stores anyway, they hunt them down via private sale. If you want a batch of guaranteed prebans that don't require you to do your own legwork, then $40 might sound good.

Guaranteed like the last batch of C-Products they had a while ago ?[wink]

I see what you're saying though.

It's funny to hear you guys bitch about the price of AR mags. How many do you need anyway? The damn things will last forever if you take care of them. If you want to know what's really ridiculous, check out the cost of pre-ban Tommygun mags, especially the drums! Even the Mass legal 10 round drums are nearly $200.

It's funny to hear you guys bitch about the price of AR mags. How many do you need anyway? The damn things will last forever if you take care of them. If you want to know what's really ridiculous, check out the cost of pre-ban Tommygun mags, especially the drums! Even the Mass legal 10 round drums are nearly $200.

Yeah it is funny. I bought as many as I will ever need as soon as I got my first AR.

I do feel bad for the people starting out though. In this cutthroat market, it really is who you know and how smart you shop.

i dont need anymore, but the current rate for the mags is incredibly high.
it takes a lot of the fun out of shopping around for gun related stuff when you see things price gouged out of their mind. its a huge turn off for me.

Even if I only needed 3 mags, $120 is a bit excessive, IMO. Especially considering THREE mags bought at a reasonable price cost ~$5 less than what 4 Seasons is selling ONE mag for... Usually between $10-15 a piece. But, if people are paying stupid money for them, go nuts, I guess. I don't blame Carl for charging that much per mag when people are scooping them up regardless.

Like I said earlier, I've got a stack that I'll sell for $35 each if anyone wants in... Then I'll take that $35 and go buy 3 more for myself. To each his own! [wink]

Back
Top Bottom