AR love/hate curiosity

Over 40 Under 40 pos/neg view of AR15 platform

• Total voters
>41, love them. Have 3 neutered ones in MA, more killy ones in NH. The M&P sport is stupid loud on the range with no brake.

I also love my M-1 Garand, Mosins, and 1911's and other woody guns.

Fvck it, I love almost all my guns, and like all of them. Nothing like cranking open one of the safes and smelling the freedom as CLP and gun oil fumes waft out.

Molon labe.

Yeah. I'm going with JayMcB. I love all guns. I even love nerf and airsoft guns with my son, and fake guns on xbox 360.

help.

Yeah. I'm going with JayMcB. I love all guns. I even love nerf and airsoft guns with my son, and fake guns on xbox 360.

help.

it's like bubba gump....I like nerf guns and wood guns and plastic guns and pellet guns and needle guns and shot guns and airsoft guns and bolt guns and semiauto guns and big guns and little guns and machine guns and gatling guns and......

38. Was sort of ambivalent towards them, but now I really want to get one, customize the hell out of it. my prejudice was from my dad, who was in Vietnam, drove a tank and tells stories of jamming m16 rifles. in the battle of hue city, he was issued an m16. it broke. he took the m-14 off of a dead ARVN guy and his magazines and fought with that for the duration of the offensive.

I see now what the problems were of the 1960s weapon, I see also that there have been many improvements to make it reliable. I want an M14 as well - I've shot it and know its power far exceeds the AR, but see the utility and practicality of the 556 as well.

From a story about the southern boarder crossers being found dead all around down there... He looks over 40 and likes his AR.
article-2712187-2028D19E00000578-111_634x349.jpg

Vickers carries an M4 semiautomatic rifle with a 30-round magazine for his encounters with armed drug-runners on his ranch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-left-die-border-crossings.html#ixzz39AJhx2gz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom