AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Okey dokey... Got the bits to get my upper ready to run in anger. Waiting on QD lower...or maybe another billet lower, we'll see, I'm impatient. In the meantime I'm gonna bring her to the range with my S&W lower and dirty it up, and get it zero'd. Once I get the lower situation figured out I'll have the Mrs take some proppa pics.

BCM upper receiver and 16in BFH Barrel 1/7 Twist
Daniel Defense RIS II
BCM CH
Young MFG BCG
PWS FSC556 Brake ( Massified )
KAC rear Troy front BUIS
TA31F ACOG

photo_zps8c4c2a48.jpg

photo_zps859e53c3.jpg

photo_zps825eb2d8.jpg

photo_zpse9fd4fd5.jpg

Last edited:
Gave my ol'RRA DCM LAR-15 a bit off a facelift...

Before...

ar2.JPG

ar1.JPG

And after...

ar1-1_zps24d833ee.jpg

ar3-2_zps1a08c4aa.jpg

Swapped out original configuration and replaced with...

Magpul MOE stock

Magpul MOE hand guard

Ergo tactical grip

Harris bi-pod.

Not that much of a change when you look at it, but I could feel the difference in weight, balance and grip immediately (it originally came with a free float tube under the hand guards, and eliminating that reduced the weight by at least a pound).

I also really like the Ergo grip switch... something about it feels more natural and comfortable.

My parts box in the basement/lol@panick buyers rifle. I wanted to try the new BCM stuff, so I dug through the basement and found almost all of the other parts I needed.

High Standard lower, my first lower and kind of a beater
BCM Blem upper
Spikes 14.5 midlength .625 barrel
BCMGUNFIGHTER Compensator Mod 1
BCMGUNFIGHTER Pistol Grip Mod 0
BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle Mod 4
DD A1.5 rear sight
and some MOE to finish it off.

It weighs in at 7lbs 6oz as it sits in that picture with 28 rounds in the mag, very light and handy, I can't wait to shoot it.

56f5850b-24b4-483c-99a9-fe1d5fc0722a_zpsa3cb671e.jpg

very nice. :)

My parts box in the basement/lol@panick buyers rifle. I wanted to try the new BCM stuff, so I dug through the basement and found almost all of the other parts I needed.

BCM Blem upper
DD A1.5 rear sight

It weighs in at 7lbs 6oz as it sits in that picture with 28 rounds in the mag, very light and handy, I can't wait to shoot it.

BCM Blem upper
DD A1.5 rear sight

I like it, I need one like that.

BCM Blem upper
DD A1.5 rear sight

Nice rifle, I just built something similar for my favorite JBT. DDv7 Lw 14.5 5lbs with irons but no mag

Back
Top Bottom