AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

This pre-ban puppy required a little bit of work to get it back into shape. It looks great though. Feast your eyes on my Oly Arms. A good camera and a little post-editing works wonders.

front_zps6301b814.jpg

back_zps530accac.jpg

Jesus Christ.

ETA: I'm always especially excited to see what xTACKLEBERRYx posts because there's almost always something in the photo that I didn't know existed. Take the MP5-ish collapsing stock this time around for example.

Last edited:
... excited to see what xTACKLEBERRYx posts because there's almost always something in the photo that I didn't know existed. Take the MP5-ish collapsing stock this time around for example.

That stock is pretty cool. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess it is exempt in MA for him, or not MA compliant.

It's a BCG with the buffer built/machined onto the back. It's a PITA to attached the upper to lower receiver because you sort of have to slide them together. You can't just pull the rear take down pin and open it up on the pivot pin.

I am interested in what that looks like. Would you mind posting who makes that setup? I am heading to NH soon, and a can is first on my to purchase list, so 300BLK is a logical second. [smile]

Awesome little rifle btw.

my pic skills are not good...

20130410_150457.jpg

20130410_150438.jpg

Colt preban lower (I live in a ban state)
vltor upper
rainier 13.7" barrel
nsr 13.5"
Noveske kx3 pinned and welded.
Noveske bcg
Bcm charging handle

One more i'll put up tomorrow.

You're the man. You are cordially invited to my private outdoor shooting range. Bring your 308 and we'll do some long range shooting.

Back
Top Bottom