AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Family photo.

1-9_zps47df8837.jpeg

My DGW build:
DGW lower
Aero upper
Daniel Defense 14.5 LW mid barrel
Battlecomp 1.5
MI 12" rail

It will eventually get an optic, but I guess it's close enough to being done to post a pic.
DGW1of1.jpg

Prebans, postbans, builds and buys

*For the very curious. Everything is either preban or has been pinned, welded, neutered muzzled and molested to comply with Mass.
]
Nice collection.

What's up with the grey furniture? Did you dye it or can you buy them that color? I like that look.

Nice collection.

What's up with the grey furniture? Did you dye it or can you buy them that color? I like that look.
Thanks. I was admiring your build as well. Love the look of the 14.5" with a battle comp. My 14.5" BCM lightweight is my favorite. The FDE Pmags on the other 2 would look nice on yours. They are actually neutered to 10 rds. One is a 30/10 the other is a 20/10 sadly.
The grey on that preban is actually Foliage Green. It grows on ya.

Those mags don't look preban, those muzzle devices look like flash hiders, those stocks look collapsible, I think I see a bayo lug..........

Hahaha, just messin wit ya buddy.

Look like you got fuddsimulated. Medic !!!

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Last edited:
I built this one a few years ago.

redar_zps3c478a21.jpg

On purpose?

Just like all the other people who live in suburbia and put BDU and DCU colors on their AR's. At least this guy doesn't pretend his rifle be something that it's not.

Now, I know you've already asked your question, but what color do you imagine that rifle is going to be if he has to use that giant pointy stick on the front of it? No shit, huh.

Back
Top Bottom