• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTpEPdT.jpg

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So since I don’t feel like waiting for another Radian, I got an American Defense MFG. Gotta say I kind of dig it. Anyone wanting an ambi lower I definitely am a fan of it. View attachment 472951View attachment 472952View attachment 472953

I was eyeballing the Radian that was in the Classifieds really hard a couple months back when it was up there, but man...I really couldn't swing the price. I really want an ambi lower. I can't figure out why ambi isn't a stock feature across the board.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was eyeballing the Radian that was in the Classifieds really hard a couple months back when it was up there, but man...I really couldn't swing the price. I really want an ambi lower. I can't figure out why ambi isn't a stock feature across the board.
Because skinflints. And because a lot of rifle/carbine roles simply don’t need it.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because skinflints. And because a lot of rifle/carbine roles simply don’t need it.

I suppose. Just makes a lot of sense to me for ease of operation. Big plus keeping your strong hand on the grip/controls and being able to lock/release bolt with an your strong hand index finger. I realize a tried and true manual of arms exists already without it, but in 2021, I would have figured it would be an easy and low overhead feature to implement.

GunGuy2014

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah, I’m a fan of the ADM (thus far). With the lack of Radians out there I’m not going to try and “flex on others”. When Radian gets more in stock I’ll grab more of those. But again to each their own. some folks prefer Anderson. Then you got guys that like KAC and LMT stuff.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I’m a fan of the ADM (thus far). With the lack of Radians out there I’m not going to try and “flex on others”. When Radian gets more in stock I’ll grab more of those. But again to each their own. some folks prefer Anderson. Then you got guys that like KAC and LMT stuff.

There was also a Dirty Bird MCF-A lower on the classifieds more recently as far as ambi lowers go. But it was not exactly cheap either.

Maybe time for me to splash some of this Doge money around?

Cap'n Mike

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose. Just makes a lot of sense to me for ease of operation. Big plus keeping your strong hand on the grip/controls and being able to lock/release bolt with an your strong hand index finger. I realize a tried and true manual of arms exists already without it, but in 2021, I would have figured it would be an easy and low overhead feature to implement.
I agree, to the point I endure the abuse from others for having a B.A.D. Lever on all my lowers.

Top Bottom