AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

My 9mm awesomeness..

9mmupper_zpsf638591b.jpg

What upper do you have on your 9mm AR?

Personally, I like the feel of this grip, fits my hands perfect. It's doesn't have the "rubbery" feel of a Hogue.

I also have the matching front vertical grip, but that found a home on my KSG instead.

That thing looks nice.. Wish they had a FDE version. I kinda bit off a bit much by trying for FDE for my first build haha. Finding FDE parts is a pain. I know I want some black accents but would like to get grip/stock in FDE.

Will post better when I take some, this is all I have.

View attachment 89187

Aero Lower
PSA buffer assembly
MOE stock
PTAC upper with YHM Phantom
Sightmark red dot
MBUS
Some non free float quad rail
I put some cheap extended latch on the charging handle and like it way more than my BCM Mod 4 (I think it's 4)

I haven't got to shoot it yet to make sure it works though [smile]

Had some time this morning to put my LPK into the recent Spike's lower from the group buy and mate that to the Stag 1 plus upper I bought on black friday for $150 off of list

With the group buy lower and the saving on the upper, probably in for ~$700-750 including the magpul hardware so not too bad.

photo1_zpsffa658ad.jpg

Got to function test it this afternoon with one of my sons, on a gorgeous day to be at the range

photo2_zps41ea52c6.jpg

Last edited:
Will post better when I take some, this is all I have.

View attachment 89187

Aero Lower
PSA buffer assembly
MOE stock
PTAC upper with YHM Phantom
Sightmark red dot
MBUS
Some non free float quad rail
I put some cheap extended latch on the charging handle and like it way more than my BCM Mod 4 (I think it's 4)

I haven't got to shoot it yet to make sure it works though [smile]

You look way hotter post op. I'd hit it.

I have some AR's but this is my favorite.

AR_zpseec55091.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

YHM lower
Voltar upper
BCM gun fighter charging handle
Rainer Ultra match barrel
Gieselle Trigger
MagPul Stock/ grip etc.

Thing is so accurate that at 300 yards it is almost boring... almost

^^ what kinda sight?

look to be an aim point comp of some kind with magpul mbus

Correct and it co-witnesses perfectly with the flip up sights. I have never really shot groups for accuracy (probably should) but shooting at 14x14 steel plates on the 300 yard range, I can ding away all day. magazine after magazine, and that works for me. Especially since it is a 14-1/2" barrel. (16 with the brake)

It really shows the importance of a high quality barrel.

The rifle is pretty heavy as AR's go, which makes follow up shots a breeze. No BS, this rifle will put 30 rounds in a 14" target at 300yrds in about 40 seconds with decent ammo and an average shooter behind the trigger. That is good enough for me.

It is my SHTF/ Zombie apocalypse rifle, and if one of the undead were to stick his head up, there is a pretty good chance I will take the top of it off. It is the rifle that makes you think, "run if you want, but you will only die tired".

Correct and it co-witnesses perfectly with the flip up sights. I have never really shot groups for accuracy (probably should) but shooting at 14x14 steel plates on the 300 yard range, I can ding away all day. magazine after magazine, and that works for me. Especially since it is a 14-1/2" barrel. (16 with the brake)

It really shows the importance of a high quality barrel.

The rifle is pretty heavy as AR's go, which makes follow up shots a breeze. No BS, this rifle will put 30 rounds in a 14" target at 300yrds in about 40 seconds with decent ammo and an average shooter behind the trigger. That is good enough for me.

It is my SHTF/ Zombie apocalypse rifle, and if one of the undead were to stick his head up, there is a pretty good chance I will take the top of it off. It is the rifle that makes you think, "run if you want, but you will only die tired".

nice rifle for sure. interesting how you have your AFG further back, you must not use a "c clamp" style grip.

Back
Top Bottom