AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Nice stick. How do you like the PA multi reticle red dot? Hadn't really seen that one before, was just checking it out on PA's site.

PA is rock solid. The multi reticle is kind of a waste though. After trying the other reticles, I decided the dot was the best. I've run it pretty hard and it holds zero with no issues. If I had it to do over, I might have gone with the micro dot just to save a little weight. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

PA is rock solid. The multi reticle is kind of a waste though. After trying the other reticles, I decided the dot was the best. I've run it pretty hard and it holds zero with no issues. If I had it to do over, I might have gone with the micro dot just to save a little weight. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Thanks for the input. I've been contemplating their compact 3x for a while, just never pulled the trigger on it. I like Primary Arms as a company, had good dealings with them before.

I have a bunch of AR's, this little guy happens to be my current "favorite".

67c49309.jpg

got this eotech combo for $500 tonight. not sure if i got a good deal but its probably better than my aimpoint i was using.

photobucket-12491-1350258406172.jpg

photobucket-21383-1350258372858.jpg

photobucket-17017-1350258433434.jpg

any tips on what model sight this is? i dont know anything about it just got offered the deal and took it.

got this eotech combo for $500 tonight. not sure if i got a good deal but its probably better than my aimpoint i was using.

any tips on what model sight this is? i dont know anything about it just got offered the deal and took it.

You made out AWESOME... This is the current version (newer magnifier here)

Combo Unit: http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/hhs1

EXPS-3 itself: http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/exps3

Magnifier (this looks to be the one you got, model g23): http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/magnifiers/g23fts

That is a great deal! what about your aimpoint did you not like?

You made out AWESOME... This is the current version (newer magnifier here)

Combo Unit: http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/hhs1

EXPS-3 itself: http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/exps3

Magnifier (this looks to be the one you got, model g23): http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/magnifiers/g23fts

awesome. i am glad i took the offer haha.

That is a great deal! what about your aimpoint did you not like?

i have had a couple issues with it going out while shooting, some kind of loose connection. i just havent trusted it since. going to try to get it fixed though and give it another chance on a different gun.

This is pretty badass looking, ph0to. What do you have planned for optics? What flash hider is that?

thanks!

I don't know what I have planned yet - I am looking to buy a house this month so I am on a huge budget - I may consider the leupold AR Mark somethings haha.

The flash hider is actually a mock suppressor - I know they don't get much love here, however its the look I was going for and with MA being such a PITA, its the best I can do. It may be going though - I got it off ar-15 used, I don't know if it will be in the final config.

IMG_2709.JPG IMG_2712.JPG IMG_2710.JPG

Three AR style rifles:

1) Just bought the Sig556 from another NES member this weekend.

2) DPMS 3G1 upper with HBAR 18" barrel and polymer lower

3) Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

thanks!

I don't know what I have planned yet - I am looking to buy a house this month so I am on a huge budget - I may consider the leupold AR Mark somethings haha.

The flash hider is actually a mock suppressor - I know they don't get much love here, however its the look I was going for and with MA being such a PITA, its the best I can do. It may be going though - I got it off ar-15 used, I don't know if it will be in the final config.

I think it looks pretty sweet. I hear ya on the budget. Recently had a baby and it's getting tougher and tougher to find money for gun stuff haha

Here's my NES lower Beowulf build, Bushy 5.56 and the their big brother an Armalite AR10

I just realized this is my 187th post.... these must be extra evil and killy!

Attachments

• 2012-10-17_11-09-39_712.jpg
    2012-10-17_11-09-39_712.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Here's more of the Beo: MOE rifle stock, ergo grip, Todd Jarrett (YHM) Handguard, Triton arms g-block, and Punisher takedown pins. It may get a brake in the future.

Attachments

• emblem w pin.jpg
    emblem w pin.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 99
  • full 2.jpg
    full 2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 121
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 108
  • hguard.jpg
    hguard.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 90
  • stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 74
Here's more of the Beo: MOE rifle stock, ergo grip, Todd Jarrett (YHM) Handguard, Triton arms g-block, and Punisher takedown pins. It may get a brake in the future.

how do you like that stock? I am so undecided on it - I can't figure out if I like it or not.

I haven't shot it yet. I replaced the fake collapsible on Monday and probably can't get to the range til Friday. I like that it uses the PRS butt pad and I can get the thicker one for it. Without a brake this thing is a "punisher" I really like the way it feels. The cheek weld is very nice. It's a plus having the storage for a bore snake.

Last edited:
I haven't shot it yet. I replaced the fake collapsible on Monday and probably can't get to the range til Friday. I like that it uses the PRS butt pad and I can get the thicker one for it. Without a brake this thing is a "punisher" I really like the way it feels. The cheek weld is very nice. It's a plus having the storage for a bore snake.

Thanks! I'll ask again in a few weeks!

I really like the new MOE rifle stocks, I think they look great. That 50 would look great w/ a muzzle brake on it. Need to get me one of those!

Cool. Love the ACOGs, currently using an eotech w/ magnifier on mine so it is NV compatible but i definitely want an ACOG someday

Sneak Peek of my very first AR build [smile]

Parts so far:
-BCM 16" SS410 Barrel with Mid Length Gas (stripped) 1/8 Twist
-BCM Bolt Carrier Group (MPI) - Auto
-Yankee Hill Machine Low Profile Gas Block - short verion w/ md length gas tube
-Palmetto State Armory Classic LPK
-ALG Defense Combat Trigger (ACT)
-Aero Precision AR-15/M16 A4 STRIPPED UPPER RECEIVER (Has a laser engraved U.S. Flag on the top of the receiver that i couldnt resist)
-Midwest Industries Generation 2 SS Forearm Black Modular Design 12" Black Aluminum
-Spike's Tactical AR-15 Ejection Port Door Part Black "Spider & Flag" Engraving
-BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle Medium Latch Extended Latch System
-Magpul CTR AR-15 Carbine Stock Mil-Spec Black Friction
-ATI AR-15 Aluminum Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Package
-Troy Industries Modular Combat Grip Black
-BCM Gunfigher Comp MOD 0 (when available)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom