AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Seeing a few Mass residents here with Magpul P-mags. I don't know if I would be advertising a violation of the AWB like that on this public forum.
Also seeing flash hiders and collapsible stocks - hope those are pre-ban lowers. I'm not trying to nit-pick. I'm not the law man. Just saying you shouldn't advertise on a PUBLIC forum.

Seriously? The day-lady crew strikes again. [thinking] You don't even know if the gun/mag/whatever is even located in MA, or whether or not the person is exempt, or if the mag is pinned. You post is like a guy going "hey thats not street legal" when someone posts a dragster on a car forum.

Next thing you are going to ask people to post a pic of their tax stamp every time someone posts a pic of an SBR or an MG. [rolleyes]

You don't know any of this.

Here is a thread I did on pinning a stock to be "MA Compliant"

I have two P-Mags, both of them have been permanently modified to hold only ten rounds.

I have permanently installed compensators on all of my AR's.

I point these out because you wouldn't be able to tell any of this from a picture of it from that distance. You shouldn't assume people are stupid as the basis of your post, it annoys them.

Seeing a few Mass residents here with Magpul P-mags. I don't know if I would be advertising a violation of the AWB like that on this public forum.
Also seeing flash hiders and collapsible stocks - hope those are pre-ban lowers. I'm not trying to nit-pick. I'm not the law man. Just saying you shouldn't advertise on a PUBLIC forum.

You don't know any of this.

Here is a thread I did on pinning a stock to be "MA Compliant"

I have two P-Mags, both of them have been permanently modified to hold only ten rounds.

I have permanently installed compensators on all of my AR's.

I point these out because you wouldn't be able to tell any of this from a picture of it from that distance. You shouldn't assume people are stupid as the basis of your post, it annoys them.

I guess i need to repeat myself:
"Again - I honestly don't care what folks have. Just making the suggestion IF something weren't compliant - perhaps they should consider not advertising their possession of said banned item. Wasn't directed at anyone in particular either. General observation.... As for those suggesting I mind my own business - we are on a PUBLIC forum here. Anything that folks choose to post here they are making a decision to share with the entire world. So I fail to see how I should be minding my own business here. I'm trying to encourage people to keep this stuff private - so people stay out of their business!
You folks need to ease up..."

I guess i need to repeat myself:
"Again - I honestly don't care what folks have. Just making the suggestion IF something weren't compliant - perhaps they should consider not advertising their possession of said banned item. Wasn't directed at anyone in particular either. General observation.... As for those suggesting I mind my own business - we are on a PUBLIC forum here. Anything that folks choose to post here they are making a decision to share with the entire world. So I fail to see how I should be minding my own business here. I'm trying to encourage people to keep this stuff private - so people stay out of their business!
You folks need to ease up..."

You obviously care enough to bleat about it so everyone can see it. Way to go citizen, I am sure Martha's office will put you up for an obedience award or something, maybe a sweet sash you can wear after you get sheared.

You obviously care enough to bleat about it so everyone can see it. Way to go citizen, I am sure Martha's office will put you up for an obedience award or something, maybe a sweet sash you can wear after you get sheared.

and you think someone from Martha's office doesn't check in on this forum from time to time - or homeland security, FBI, ATF, etc...... Whatever dudes. I'm done with it. If you don't appreciate good advice - that's fine.

Look at it this way,you are a new member on a skydiving forum. You post on the forum telling everyone not to forget to put on thier parachute, before they jump out of the airplane.

and you think someone from Martha's office doesn't check in on this forum from time to time - or homeland security, FBI, ATF, etc...... Whatever dudes. I'm done with it. If you don't appreciate good advice - that's fine.

Check in on what? Guns and magazines that probably are not illegal? Guns that may not even be inside the borders of the commonwealth? (Hint: There are probably a couple dozen people here who have built rifles out of state, and keep them there, at vacation homes or homes of relatives, etc. ) Did you personally test someone's "flash hider' you know, to insure it suppressed flash, or actually try to move any of the collapsible stocks depicted? Can you see how idiotic your assertions are? (particularly given there are entire threads on this site dedicated to ****ing up perfectly good rifles to make them mass legal).

WHAT COLOR IS THE BOAT HOUSE AT HEREFORD?

Ok, I think we all need to go back on topic now.

-Mike

It's a cheap legion arms rail and I also can't stand the gripod. I am getting a set of basic "skinny" carbine handguards and ditching the gripod

Plain ole BUIS
photo1.jpg

Wearing a TA33G-H
photo21.jpg

Sporting a CompM4
photo42.jpg

I'm still deciding if I like fixed magnification or a red dot.

I'm a FLEO with DHS, and I seriously don't care about postban/preban BS. Obviously you do, though, which is interesting.

That's a Nikon m223 3-12 in a Nikon m223 mount other stats include geiselle dmr 2 stage trigger, white oak 18inch spr barrel midlength gas system with headspaced bcg , spikes battle comp,pri gen 3 tube....

Donvin999 said:
That's a Nikon m223 3-12 in a Nikon m223 mount other stats include geiselle dmr 2 stage trigger, white oak 18inch spr barrel midlength gas system with headspaced bcg , spikes battle comp,pri gen 3 tube....

Nice scope [wink]. It's a great scope.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Donvin999 and Military police,

Really nice AR's guys! Can you tell me how you are adding color the the logos and lettering on your lowers? Shoot me a PM, please [grin]

Nice build. Is that the 2012 "group buy" lower? What upper and barrel?
It is a S&W lower. I was originally going to build it on the group buy lower, but I got impatient due to a friend of mine getting an AK. So now that I have the group buy lower I have to figure out what to do with it. I may sit on it for a while until I can get around to getting an SBR stamp for it.

The upper is a BCM Gov't profile 20" barrel. I have a PWS FSC556 comp that Business End Customs pinned on for me (he also neutered the bayo lug). That thing is sweet! It feels like I'm shooting a .22.

I got the lower parts kit from Palmetto State Armory...it's just a standard lower that came with a MOE grip and Magpul enhanced trigger guard.

Back
Top Bottom