April 5 harvard pics thread

I met up at Harvard sportsmans club with Jdubois, BBQuncle, mrs. BBQuncle, Blitz1 and Terraformer. Mrs. BBQuncle fired her first shots today and we're all proud of her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bbqcolt.jpg
    bbqcolt.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 407
  • bbquncleak.jpg
    bbquncleak.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 404
  • blitz1wal.jpg
    blitz1wal.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 406
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 397
  • jduboissmith.jpg
    jduboissmith.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 407
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shbhnd.jpg
    shbhnd.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 390
  • shgp100.jpg
    shgp100.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 381
  • shsig40.jpg
    shsig40.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 381
  • terrawalth.jpg
    terrawalth.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 390
[grin]Such a nice facility. I may have to try getting in.

It is a great facility. They did something there today that I wouldn't expect any other club would have done, I thought that was pretty cool.

I put a number of rounds through the Mossy and the Socom16 and my shoulder doesn't hurt at all [shocked].

It was a great time. None of the friends I've made in the last year (many) would have happened without this forum.

Thanks to Derek and the Mods for creating such a great community.

I love you guys [crying](Blubbering)

So the only guests were Mr & Mrs BBQ Uncle?
If this happens again, I'd like to go. I jumped in on the thread before it was closed but it seemed to have already become passe...
I was there as a "quasi-guest" as well... I am now a member as of this morning, but lacking in a key-card to get in...

Many thanks to Rob for letting me waste some of his ammo in the Desert Eagle, Saiga and 22lr converted AR...

Had loads of fun, went through about 350 rounds in my AR... Pre-ban magazine test complete[laugh]

Somehow I managed to come home with ammo still left[thinking] I must have done something wrong - I'll try harder next time...

You guys went shooting with Guy Fieri?!

Just kiddin. I know its been dragged out here before.[laugh]

With all the NES members shooting at Harvard, why is it there has never been a member's event held there before?

Shit, you folks could have one just by each bringing a guest.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming out everybody! It was a fun time. We had multiple first time shooters there today, always enjoyable to watch people get their feet wet.

And thanks to colt_fan for letting me help him turn his unfired pre-ban colt AR into a fired pre-ban colt AR [grin].

I should have been there. I went hiking in the woods instead because it was a nice day, but nice days are also great for shooting. Decisions decisions....

Good to see there was a nice crowd there. I couldn't make it until after 2:00. BBQ.Uncle and his wife, Bill Nance and his wife, Blitz1 and jdubois were still there. Thanks Bill for letting me shoot your Ruger. BBQ tried the Ruger MkII, GP100 and M&P 9mm.

This was the first time out for the M&P. It worked flawlessly, but the trigger really sucks. BBQ had troublewith it because it was so heavy. I'm definitely going to be working on cleaning it up.

Harvard's a very nice club. Maybe some day I'll join up.

Somehow I managed to come home with ammo still left[thinking] I must have done something wrong - I'll try harder next time...

I've always made it a habit to bring home a handful or rounds for each gun I shoot at the range. I want to make sure I have defense ammo for every gun in my home, and that way I always have some.

I've always made it a habit to bring home a handful or rounds for each gun I shoot at the range. I want to make sure I have defense ammo for every gun in my home, and that way I always have some.
I keep a separate mag for that - no point in wasting the expensive stuff on paper.[wink]

It was my pleasure. I assume you'll be picking up all three soon? [wink]
The 22lr is a likely candidate... That's just good economics how could the wife argue that?[laugh]

As for the other two, they are going to have to wait... There's a line of goodies in front of them... They are on the list though...

Back
Top Bottom