Approved Firearms Roster

Thats the EOPS roster, the AG could care less about it. Not only must the gun be on the list but it must comply with the AG's requirements.

Weer'd, do a little searching here and you'll see that we've covered this numerous times.

There are two separate sets of criteria to sell here, one published (EOPS) and one "secret" (AG). If you don't meet both, you're SOL trying to do business here.

And right now, Glock is on Secret Double Probation. That is, Glock made changes, said their guns complied and the AG sent out notices to all the Dealers saying "You're a Winner"

Meaning of course, the $5000 fines were in the mail...

LenS said:
Weer'd, do a little searching here and you'll see that we've covered this numerous times.

There are two separate sets of criteria to sell here, one published (EOPS) and one "secret" (AG). If you don't meet both, you're SOL trying to do business here.

Oops, sorry. Can you blame me for getting a little befuddled by these Wonky Gun Laws?

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

The AG's criteria are hardly "secret;" they are clearly set forth in the CMR. What is NOT clear is how they are applied and the AG does nothing to shed light on the issue.

As we have said time and time and time and time again on this forum. [roll]

Passing the GOAL bill in the senate and getting Romney to sign same will help tremendously in this regard.

Glocks

Chris said:
And right now, Glock is on Secret Double Probation. That is, Glock made changes, said their guns complied and the AG sent out notices to all the Dealers saying "You're a Winner"

Meaning of course, the $5000 fines were in the mail...
I don't think they actually assessed the $5K civil penalties on the dealers, but they may have used the threat of doing so to get Glock to have a recall that they were under no legal obligation to do, and to tell customers that the guns "must be returned" when there was no legal basis for "requiring" the end user to return the "evidence that they have been the victim of an unfair and deceptive trade practice."

Weer'd Beard said:
LenS said:

Oops, sorry. Can you blame me for getting a little befuddled by these Wonky Gun Laws?

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I wasn't chastising you, I was just pointing out that you could find more info here on these weird requirements. No, they confuse most folks and the mfrs as well!

Back
Top Bottom