• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Applying for LTC in Mansfield, Massachusetts

Just completed my certification course and now it is time to apply for LTC. I live in Boston but work for a company in Mansfield, Massachusetts, so am looking to apply in Mansfield with expectation that I can get unrestricted LTC. Are there any special requirements Mansfield PD requires (references, letter from employer, etc.)?

Just completed my certification course and now it is time to apply for LTC. I live in Boston but work for a company in Mansfield, Massachusetts, so am looking to apply in Mansfield with expectation that I can get unrestricted LTC. Are there any special requirements Mansfield PD requires (references, letter from employer, etc.)?

you have to apply in the city you live in so unless you move you will have to apply in boston

You would have to "own" a business in Mansfield and even then the bastards might do help you. Jack.

you have to apply in the city you live in so unless you move you will have to apply in boston

What these guys said. Sorry OP, you should just move. Can't keep AR/AK/SKS in Boston anyway - where is the fun in that?

As stated above.

- MGL only allows you to apply in the town you live or if you OWN (not an employee) your own business in another town.
- Boston has its own AWB and large-cap mags and no such thing as pre-ban, so not an ideal place to live as a gun owner.
- Boston requires a range test and is very tough on issuance of a true "carry" license, you will likely be restricted to no carry but ownership and transport (unloaded/locked) only.

You would get unrestricted in Mansfield, but as others have stated you don't meet the criteria to apply in a town you don't live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will they even let him apply there? If he is able to apply there and he is denied he will have to list that every time he applies for a new and reissue license yes?

Will they even let him apply there? If he is able to apply there and he is denied he will have to list that every time he applies for a new and reissue license yes?
Communication is everything. You have a sit down and ask before you apply. it's not a sin to say that you are applying because you don't want restrictions. They can understand that. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom