Hey guys just had a couple questions:

What should i put for my build?

What do i need to bring with me?

Thanks guys.

Hey guys just had a couple questions:

What should i put for my build?

What do i need to bring with me?

Thanks guys.

As far as what to bring with you - did you receive an info package from the police department? That will tell you what you need to know. If not, call and ask them. Some departments are different.

It asks for build? I thought it was just weight and height.

And welcome to the forum.

Hmm

Well, i just went down the the Gardner P.D. and they just handed me an application and sent me on my way.

But yeah the application has height, weight, build.

I've never had to put "build" on anything so i don't know what to put. [rolleyes]

In gadna hey, you need to bring.

1) Application filled out accurately
2) Copy of course cert - state PD certified class
3) Check for the $100
4) Drivers License

No additional hoops that I am aware of.

In gadna hey, you need to bring.

1) Application filled out accurately
2) Copy of course cert - state PD certified class
3) Check for the $100
4) Drivers License

No additional hoops that I am aware of.

Depending on where he lives, they may have additional requirements. (and before anyone jumps all over me - i *KNOW* that's all the law requires - I'm a friggin instructor, ok?) i.e. Lawrence, Andover and No. Andover require a doctors letter - no - it's not part of the law, but it is what it is. Best thing to do is call and ASK.

TYVM [smile]

Depending on where he lives, they may have additional requirements. (and before anyone jumps all over me - i *KNOW* that's all the law requires - I'm a friggin instructor, ok?) i.e. Lawrence, Andover and No. Andover require a doctors letter - no - it's not part of the law, but it is what it is. Best thing to do is call and ASK.

TYVM [smile]

We know he lives in Gardner (aka "gadna hey", or "G-Vegas"[wink]).

Gardner being a Green town (city), there shouldn't be any other hoops.

Welcome to NES Joshua, who hails from G-Vegas!

We know he lives in Gardner (aka "gadna hey", or "G-Vegas"[wink]).

Gardner being a Green town (city), there shouldn't be any other hoops.

Welcome to NES Joshua, who hails from G-Vegas!

Since it wasn't listed under his user name, and I didn't know you knew him ([smile]), then I thought I had better add it. Since, at some point down the line, this question will more than likely be asked yet again. [laugh]
<sigh> the never ending task of a Mod....

Since it wasn't listed under his user name, and I didn't know you knew him ([smile]), then I thought I had better add it. Since, at some point down the line, this question will more than likely be asked yet again. [laugh]
<sigh> the never ending task of a Mod....

He mentioned that he stopped by the GPD.

It is insane that from town to town, such a difference in requirements could be needed.

For build your always safe to put average.

As for what to bring with you, you should have:

a copy of your safety course certificate
your drivers license

completed application
probably your social security card or another id
a letter for the chief (if required)
references (if required)
any range tests showing your a half decent shot

The first two are mandatory by any city/town. The rest all depend on your city. Which town/city are you in and I can look it uyp for you.

Can you look up Canton, MA For me my girlfriend is applying there. I have no clue what she needs. I know she will only get a B from that wonderful town. Even though she wants an A.

So i made my appointment and i asked them what i should bring besides the certificate.... She said "You dont need to bring anything, we're gunna go up one side of you and down the other."

Fun. Fun. I go Wednesday.

So i made my appointment and i asked them what i should bring besides the certificate.... She said "You dont need to bring anything, we're gunna go up one side of you and down the other."

Was she kidding? Was she serious? Josh luv - you can't leave it like this....

Yikes...Either this woman was having fun with you, or you're about to learn what a women everywhere feel like at the Gynecologist.

Yikes...Either this woman was having fun with you, or you're about to learn what a women everywhere feel like at the Gynecologist.

I had a lesbian female cop process my LTC app. and she didn't ask me a single question. Took a look at my documents, including my DD 214 form, and didn't say shit or ask questions when reviewing the app., but when it came to the ink fingerprinting portion, she made a strange comment.

She told me to relax my hands and roll my fingers, etc., and I relaxed them as much as possible, but she thought I was still "too tense" and said "Are you trying to make this difficult for me?," to which I responded, "This is as relaxed as I get."

Not sure if she thought I was deliberately making it difficult for her (she had to reprint me), if she was embarrassed by her poor finger printing method, or if she was just trying to assert herself, but I thought it was an odd comment to make.

I had a lesbian female cop process my LTC app. and she didn't ask me a single question. Took a look at my documents, including my DD 214 form, and didn't say shit or ask questions when reviewing the app., but when it came to the ink fingerprinting portion, she made a strange comment.

She told me to relax my hands and roll my fingers, etc., and I relaxed them as much as possible, but she thought I was still "too tense" and said "Are you trying to make this difficult for me?," to which I responded, "This is as relaxed as I get."

Not sure if she thought I was deliberately making it difficult for her (she had to reprint me), if she was embarrassed by her poor finger printing method, or if she was just trying to assert herself, but I thought it was an odd comment to make.

They couldn't get mine (fingerprint) right either, they had to go to a third finger. My Middle one, i kid you not. So now when i buy a firearm i get to stick it to the man in my own small little way. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom