Anyone use PreBan taiwanese T-65 mags AR15?

Wow when I first posted this thread there were like 4000 mags for sale. now sold out. Hopefully most of you ordered some. Im gonna have to order more when they re-up.

I picked up 5 of these. Range checked them. They are the real deal. Performed flawlessly. I can't tell the difference between these and the US stuff. I think they are US made and bought in bulk by a Taiwanese business man to resell back to us.

Somebody please send me a PM on who's got these - always interested in adding a few more pre-bans to the stash.

Edit - never mind, followed some of the links and found the place.

Last edited:
Ok since no one wants to PM me I found a site selling them but is does not say if they are preban. Does anyone know if they are all preban or does the site you guys are getting them off state that they are preban?

I picked up 5 of these. Range checked them. They are the real deal. Performed flawlessly. I can't tell the difference between these and the US stuff. I think they are US made and bought in bulk by a Taiwanese business man to resell back to us.

Thats a funny thought. According to KS, they buy directly from surplus importers and these are bulk mil surplus since I believe taiwan has moved on from the t65 to the t91. The 65 has been around since 1976 so the idea of all the bulk surplus mags (esp during the cold war era) isnt surprising.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ok since no one wants to PM me I found a site selling them but is does not say if they are preban. Does anyone know if they are all preban or does the site you guys are getting them off state that they are preban?
if you find the correct site, the "details" button clearly states that they are pre-ban.

Under the "details" of the item they had a Preban or Postban status and they were listed as Preban. They are not in stock anymore at that site [sad]

if you find the correct site, the "details" button clearly states that they are pre-ban.

I was actually wondering about that myself when I went there. I didn't see the "details" tab, but will look for that next time, thanks. Has anyone inquired as to whether they will be getting more in?

I was actually wondering about that myself when I went there. I didn't see the "details" tab, but will look for that next time, thanks. Has anyone inquired as to whether they will be getting more in?

KS gets stock back in quick. Tbey had a sale on their 30 round surplus preban AK mags for like 10-12 a piece back in May and they sold out as quick as the T65 mags. They were back in stock within a month or so.

Made in Taiwan, gotta love it.

photo.JPG

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

KS gets stock back in quick. Tbey had a sale on their 30 round surplus preban AK mags for like 10-12 a piece back in May and they sold out as quick as the T65 mags. They were back in stock within a month or so.

Thanks! I will keep watching the site periodically.

Just checked KS and they took the taiwan mags off thry're website compleatly. they used to have a sold out tag over them like the rest of the sold out items. Now they are gone. Hopefully not forever. Or im just blind but i checked 5 times.

See what happens when you tell everyone! Same thing happens when you tell people about your fishing spots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked KS and they took the taiwan mags off thry're website compleatly. they used to have a sold out tag over them like the rest of the sold out items. Now they are gone. Hopefully not forever. Or im just blind but i checked 5 times.

They didn't show up with under the general magazines link but when I did a search on their site it showed up. They probably just took it out of that main area because it was out of stock and they were getting a lot of questions about them.

I just received a shipment email from them this morning for an order I placed Friday. Glad I got it in under the wire... Six on the first order and then six more. That should tide me over for a bit. I am going to keep an eye on their web site to see if they come into stock again....

Guess what???? I would not mind being pm'd the link as well. Thank you. My old GI ones are beat to Hell from OIF and the ability to get some cheap replacements would be much appreciated.

Google is your friend

Even though I asked for a PM, I found it barely before the PM was sent to me. Not hard to find..hopefully the back order will fill in soon. I got 5 and had no problems, although I have only tested about 100 round through 2 mags thus far.

The T-65 mags were nice, and I got some beeeeautiful preban G3 mags from them as well.

...But CMMG just quit making G3-compatible AR10 lowers, and I now can't find anyone that still does. [crying]

Back
Top Bottom