Anyone use PreBan taiwanese T-65 mags AR15?

Lasted about as long as I thought they would once it got out. At $11 per they were to good of a deal. Check the site often, they usually get stuff back in stock pretty quickly.

I had a couple failure to feeds with these mags when loaded to 30 rounds on the second round, nothing the forward assist could not take care of. Anyone confirm that the magpul anti-tilt followers fit in these mags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last I checked they had 4500 in stock! hahah. Like someone above me said, they order directly from the importer so they will have more in quick.

i havent had any FTF issues with the ones I ordered, so that kinda sux for you guys who do. You can also fit 31 rounds in each mag as well.[laugh]

I agree, I was only referring to my post on 3/15. That was when I checked the stock, after it really started to get out. I don't know why it didn't blow up like this from the original thread?

I hear that..... Let's all give shot out to Da_lucche for helping a brother out. He was even nice enough to share the discount code.

Back
Top Bottom