• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone use PreBan taiwanese T-65 mags AR15?

I just recieved a few new in plastic 30 rounders, I couldent resist the 11 dollar pricetag(compared to a used preban 15-30 bucks). Although people want quality I think these things are pretty for the money. I test fitted a few and they seem to be minty. I have not yet loaded or fired these. Just trying to find out what people think of them.

Someone mentioned these a couple weeks ago. Whoever it was says they work great. I have to remember to order a bunch before they sell out.

I just recieved a few new in plastic 30 rounders, I couldent resist the 11 dollar pricetag(compared to a used preban 15-30 bucks). Although people want quality I think these things are pretty for the money. I test fitted a few and they seem to be minty. I have not yet loaded or fired these. Just trying to find out what people think of them.

Are they steel or aluminum? Add the Magpul anti-tilt followers and all is well.

I just got some of these as well - they look great and I shot with them last weekend and they ran flawless; - the ones I received had black (non anti-tilt) followers which I will be switching out for MagPul today.

Hope that helps

the T65 mags are not plastic. They are aluminum, I have mentioned them on this site a bunch of times. Its not a secret or illegal to say where to get them. They have been 100% flawless for me. And they are not in short supply at the site I get them from. They are very MA friendly.

Would anyone mind PMing me where? Getting a little sick of paying $30 per in Woburn. Thanks.

I just got some of these as well - they look great and I shot with them last weekend and they ran flawless; - the ones I received had black (non anti-tilt) followers which I will be switching out for MagPul today.

Hope that helps

Do the magpul followers fit? In the past the taiwanese 30s I had would not take magpul followers.

-Mike

You get what you pay for hey!!!

Just RX'd 6 of these. Seem to be new-issue in plastic wrapper. I've bookmarked this thread to use as defense in my trial for possession of 30-rd mags that look so new they can't possibly be pre-ban.

-JR

Back
Top Bottom