Anyone notice a nice S&W 629 for sale anywhere?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Sold my S&W 686 and I'm now on the hunt for a S&W 629? Specifically one with a 3" or 4" bbl. I'm looking to buy and figured I'd ask before I head out to start visiting gun stores. Then again, gun shopping can be fun all by itself! [wink]

Four Seasons in Woburn MA had a S&W 629 Mountain Gun for sale the other day. These are rare and have the nice 4" pencil barrel. Stainless Steel with rubber grips. Perfect back-up gun for hunting.

Four Seasons in Woburn MA had a S&W 629 Mountain Gun for sale the other day. These are rare and have the nice 4" pencil barrel. Stainless Steel with rubber grips. Perfect back-up gun for hunting.

If I remember correctly, the Mountain Gun has the unfluted cylinder. Very nice. I'll have to check them out.

Love my mountain gun, Troy you don't want to know what I bought mine for over at Acme[smile]

Also as mentioned above it has the light profile barrel and does have a fluted cylinder.

Last edited:
Hey, stop trying to score the 29 off my post!!!!! [smile][wink][/QUOTE]

Why I wouldn't think of it; unless of course you didn't want the 29 but now I know you do.

Back
Top Bottom