Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

The Murom Apparatus Producing plant makes primers for many of the Russian brands, but I don't think they do PMC.

Four Seasons has Winchester Small Pistol (WSP) in stock for 79.99 - no hazmat, but you have to pay sales tax. You have to ask - they are not out on the sales floor.

Looks like PV just dropped their SPP price to $70/k plus whatever shipping.

On another forum, a question arose about the price at which people would start loading up. The general consensus was between $50 to $60

PV - $70/K for CCI; other brands including Winchester and most Federal at $95/K but out of stock. Federal small pistol match $95/K in stock; same price as the regular out of stock federal.

I sold a 9mm range toy and have no use for the components now. will the local PD accept 10k spp, 8lbs of powder, and 6 gallons of brass?
No, but one of the local cops might buy them. BTDT.

As to primers - WSP in stock $79.99/K at Four Seasons. You have to ask - I don't think they have room to have them on the display floor.

The Murom and Ginex primers showed up yesterday. I loaded a few of each to try out. They fed fine through the Dillon primer system and pressed into the cases like any others. If they go bang, I'll order more.

The performance of the Murom primers was dismal. Many didn't go off after multiple hits. I tried a Shield in 45 first then a S&W N frame. I'll try some out of a blowback SMG. I hope the large bolt and heavy spring will set them off. If this doesn't work, I'll throw them away or give them to someone who wants to experiment.

The Ginex large rifle primers worked fine. All went off on the first hit. The Murom large pistol worked fine in the blowback. All went off on the first hit and ones that wouldn't go off in the handguns fired on the first hit in the blowback subgun. I'll try some in the Thompson and in 45Colt out of the single actions. I guess they have a hard cup which makes them difficult to ignite.

Tried some in 4 more 45 Colt single actions, 1 44 special and 2 44 magnums. All but 1 went off on the first hit. That one was in a Schofield. It went off on the first hit in a Ruger single action.

H4350 seems to be in stock almost everywhere, cheapest i see is at valley, #8 for $348.
probbaly gonna skip, as i am well stocked on R16, but, if anyone wants to be a sniper :) - @Broc

H4350 seems to be in stock almost everywhere, cheapest i see is at valley, #8 for $348.
probbaly gonna skip, as i am well stocked on R16, but, if anyone wants to be a sniper :) - @Broc
Thanks for the tag.

I have a bunch.

But might buy some more before the panic buy spreads to powders, again.

Thanks for the tag.

I have a bunch.

But might buy some more before the panic buy spreads to powders, again.
yeah. i do not think it will be in stock for long.
i am hunting for bergers and those are still not popping up too much.

but ordered today 5 100 packs of 140gr nosler RDFs blems - those are usually great.

6.5mm 140gr RDF (100ct) (BLEM)
PART #: 49824gB
5​
$120.00​

Back
Top Bottom