Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I would rather pay $110 somewhere else.
Must be referring to AR. Looks like they finally sold out of the cases of CCI SPP for $350 shipped. Now just cases of lead free primers for $400 shipped. Still the "cheapest" source at the moment. Sadly.

Does anyone know what Larry is smoking?

Must be soemthing good.

View attachment 774467
warm and fuzzy feelin from looking at my last purchase of 5k #450 primers.
BR4s are a bit better, sure, but not that much. every time i think i overpaid a lot - a next message like this just settles it.

i think it was a $400 thing for 5K from american reloading, or i can be wrong.

warm and fuzzy feelin from looking at my last purchase of 5k #450 primers.
BR4s are a bit better, sure, but not that much. every time i think i overpaid a lot - a next message like this just settles it.
I remember 2 years ago when I finally broke down and paid $70/K. Everyone thought I was crazy but I didn't think we would see prices come down soon enough.

I remember 2 years ago when I finally broke down and paid $70/K. Everyone thought I was crazy but I didn't think we would see prices come down soon enough.
it was gradually crawling up, mostly for LRPs - i had a good stash of SRPs, but then LRPs just disappeared - the CCI #200, specifically. Andrew helped me with 5K of those last year.
#450 were around for a long while... and with that last restock i do not have to think about any of them for a good while now.

if the war will not stop - difficult to tell if primers situation will improve much, as serbs now think of cutting any exports also, the whole market will probably contract again and prices will be jerked up again. will see.

Have any of you had primers shipped to an FFL?
I ask because UPS looks to be heading for a strike and FedEx blows. A lot of vendors now require a signature for delivery and I can't be here during the day. Shipping to work might be problematic even though the receiver guy is pretty cool about guns.

Back
Top Bottom