Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Ya $74 per 1k shipped for CCI SPP. Meanwhile every other vendor is $100+
i do not NEED more #450 at this moment, but, still cannot decide, if it is worth to jump at their $399 per 5000, or not.
it is still available...

I have Fiocchi small pistol for 7.5 cents each, 24000 available
You buy 2 crates of 12k from shooters outpost back in 2020 like I did? At $300 per crate 😂
Though it sounds like you never reloaded since then.

Also you need to be a paying member and post in the classifieds not in the reloading forum

You buy 2 crates of 12k from shooters outpost back in 2020 like I did? At $300 per crate 😂
Though it sounds like you never reloaded since then.

Also you need to be a paying member and post in the classifieds not in the reloading forum
it really was a $300 per 12k? not bad, not bad at all, compared to $400 per 5K now.
crazy how fast this shit changes. difficult to keep track of devaluation.

it really was a $300 per 12k? not bad, not bad at all, compared to $400 per 5K now.
crazy how fast this shit changes. difficult to keep track of devaluation.
Yup! $600 out the door for 24k. I was the only person in line at shooters outpost buying primers. I knew what was coming after experiencing the sandy hook shortage which was nothing compared to Rona

The Valley had CCI spp for $79.99 the other day
Plus shipping and hazmat.
AR currently has cases of CCI SPP for $20 off. Down to $350 shipped. Just goes to show these vendors can drop their pricing.
I emailed the valley with a link to AR SPP pricing on Tuesday saying their prices suck. Then a couple days later they had a “sale” on CCI SPP 😂

Dont know where you are coming up with Shooters selling primers for $150-200 per 1k,
were they "Match " primers ? Every instance where ive seen standard primers for sale at Shooters they were selling between $90-$100 per 1k. Shooters has ALWAYS charges a fair going market price for reloading components.
Did it make you feel better telling off the min wage drone at the store?

RER has Winchester LRP for $75 per 1k plus shipping. Shipping on 5k is $65 to MA. They also have CCI SRP for $80 per 1k, Winchester SRP for $75 and CCI LPP magnum for $75

Yup! $600 out the door for 24k. I was the only person in line at shooters outpost buying primers. I knew what was coming after experiencing the sandy hook shortage which was nothing compared to Rona
I can attest that he's not bullshitting. He had to sell 100 Federal primers to make room for his wife's car in the garage but is otherwise well stocked .

Can't remember what I paid back in the Obama scare... $.06/ea?

2 or 3 cents a round isn't going to break the bank when I can actually get them... So long as I can get them.
I don't remember what they were going for during the Obama scare, I wasn't reloading.

But, when I thought Hillary was going to win the elections, I bought a lot of primers for 0.035/primer.

Back
Top Bottom