Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

A danger with opening a new primer company is making your projections based on a shortage price. If you don't start the company, the shortage remain and prices stay high. If you start the company, the shortage mitigates and you will have to price lower than Winchester/Federal/etc. as you are the "not a recognized brand" player - no matter how good your product is.

Last edited:
A danger with opening a new primer company is making your projections based on a shortage price. If you don't start the company, the shortage remain and prices stay high. If you stare the company, the shortage mitigates and you will have to price lower than Winchester/Federal/etc. as you are the "not a recognized brand" player - no matter how good your product is.
The problem, like my friend ‘the artist formerly known as Andrew1220’ suggests, is that the price is being manipulated by that fat piece of shit CEO of Vista Outdoors.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you, exhibit A:
1680720564661.png

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out he’s a Biden campaign donor. How’s THAT for tinfoil. f*** that little Debbie cake eating mother f***er.

The problem, like my friend ‘the artist formerly known as Andrew1220’ suggests, is that the price is being manipulated by that fat piece of shit CEO of Vista Outdoors.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you, exhibit A:
View attachment 739697

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out he’s a Biden campaign donor. How’s THAT for tinfoil. f*** that little Debbie cake eating mother f***er.
🤣💀

I’ve read multiple reviews on them that they’re slightly oversized and can be difficult to seat. Aside from that I haven’t heard that they don’t go bang.
I’ll stick with American made primers. Not worth it to me to save a couple pennies per primer.

Back
Top Bottom