Anyone else have this problem?

So yesterday received my ghost connector and spring kit for my glock 23, installed it and hit the range this morning. The trigger itself is pretty crisp and not too light/heavy just rite but now it's having a problem resetting. The first few rounds were fine but after that I pretty much had to bump the slide forward for the trigger to reset. Anyone else have this issue? If so gear was the solution? Thanks in advance.

sounds like something broke or came loose. if the first few shots were fine but later started to stick, I'd think that something came apart. Sorry, not much help but I hope it serves for something. good luck

Well I noticed after I did the install the slide was a little harder to pull back then normal before I even shot it... I'm thinking it might have something to do with the connector maybe sticking out further then it should where it meets the slide. Ill pull it apart when I get home just figured I'd see if anyone here was familiar with the problem in the meantime.

I had similar reset issues w a Glock spring kit, u might want to try putting the stock spring back in it while leaving the new connector in. I did that and it resolved the reset problem.

Back
Top Bottom