Anybody know where to get gun safe "rug"

I bought a new safe a while back and I am trying to get it configured the way I want. To do that I think I need to make another shelf. Does anybody know where I can purchase the fuzzy "rug" stuff that gun safes are typically lined with?

If you go to a place that sells car stereo stuff, I think the grey fuzzy carpet is the same that they cover custom speaker boxes with. Try You-do-It electronics in Needham.

Chris

I'd have to admit I thought I would see hot pictures of women with guns in this thread...

...since I am already posting though, I think you could probably get by with some industrial carpet, the short kind that comes in squares.

Home Depot and Loews has those mini-carpets that are supposed to be adhesived onto steps and staircases. They come in varying sizes and might serve your purpose.

I just took some left over synthetic berber (loop) carpet I had and lind the sides and rear with a single piece in my cabinet. Light color added some visibility to the cabinet and nothing hits metal anymore.

I am sure you could get a small piece of carpet and do a shelf with it too.

I just took some left over synthetic berber (loop) carpet I had and lind the sides and rear with a single piece in my cabinet. Light color added some visibility to the cabinet and nothing hits metal anymore.

I am sure you could get a small piece of carpet and do a shelf with it too.

That's a good idea, I could use some padding on the sides as my AR contacts the side of the safe.

Back
Top Bottom