Any skilled 1911 shooters out there who also have rear adjustment tools?

So, short version of the long story- I have an AO GI 1911- sent it back because sights were off- now, still convinced they're off a bit, but I'm not yet a good enough pistol shooter to be certain.

Don't have the specific tool to make the adjustments myself:
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=526053&t=11082005

So, question in two parts-
Are any of you really sharp 1911 shooters, who are shooting this weekend at a range within reasonable distance of Boston, who wouldn't mind shooting a few with mine to see how you do,

AND

Would be able to bring the appropriate tools to help me adjust the rear sight if it is indeed off?

I'd be willing to pay you for your time in ammo, cold hard cash, or tasty treats :)

Thanks!

I think that you need to be more specific. Have you fired the gun from a rest? Are you able to get good groups to determine which way to adjust the sight? Is the issue up/down or left/right? What are you using for ammo? Sight adjustment does not equal accuracy! Jack.

You are more than welcome to come down to the Westwood gun club this Sunday. Though I do not have a sight ajustment tool we can still try some different ammo and just see where she is hitting. If you like you can PM me.

Back
Top Bottom