Any Nes'ers at Harvard tomorrow?

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Hey folks,

Ezekiel 25:17 (sp?) and I are going shooting tomorrow afternoon (around 1:30pm), and were wondering if any of you fine folks were planning to head to Harvard Sportsmen's Club. We're both interested in potentially joining up, and we'd like to check the place out! Anyone that could show us the ropes would be greatly appreciated!

Plus, we're bringing some pretty nifty hardware...[wink]

Let me know!

I'm thinking of getting there at 11 or 12 to break some clays. I have some afternoon errands to run so I can't stick around too late, but I'll PM you my number so if you cant get a hold of anyone else, I can at least show you the facilities.

I'm going there for the new member safety course, and am going to hang around after that. Anyone got something I can try out? [smile]
BTW, I'm Matt (from this last Thursdays meeting).

EDIT: Derek, what time are you considering?

I wanted to go first thing in the AM be there for 9.

I may see if Jim is shooting at Shirley.

I didn't think I could make it because of Mother's Day stuff but I'll be there around 9. I'll be at the machinegun range and the subgun range shooting .22 full autos. Bring a pocket full of .22's and try em out. Maybe 2 pockets full, at 30 rounds a second they get used up fast. This may be your last chance before coupe Deval makes it illegal for me to let you shoot my machineguns.

Back
Top Bottom