Any Feds here?

GS-5: 32-42k/yr
That's a joke, right?
Even at a 9 is maxing out at 83k with Boston locality pay.

I mean we're hiring paraplegic kids with down syndrome its not like they need a ton of money to survive, 42k a year is alot of money when you buy one pair of shoes and literally never walk in them.

I had a court case in Fawl Rivah - the old Superior Court on N Main. Some henchman for the defense came in, pulled his 38 snub nose and gave it to the clerk who put it away. It seemed unusual to me but the the "guards" it seemed pretty regular.

OTOH, I was at teh court house in Taunton once for Jury Duty. Damned rentacop had me practically strip down to my undershorts before he let me go because "something beeped." Everyone got waived through as he was making sure I didn't have a WMD or something. (This was pre-01, I think.)

I think I would actually start stripping down until they made me (begged me to) stop. I might even move fast enough to get the pants down or off.

Wow! I don't remember what I did with mine (Kubaton).

Curious, do they even use them anymore?
Kubaton is a waste of room in your pocket. Get one of them tactical pens instead. I believe some sexy beast is running a karma for one right now.

If you get one that doesn’t scream “weapon” when you look at it, they can be taken just about anywhere and work just as well as a kubaton while also serving a useful function as a pen that 500 other nasty animals haven’t touched already like the one at the bank or restaurant.

Kubaton is a waste of room in your pocket. Get one of them tactical pens instead. I believe some sexy beast is running a karma for one right now.

If you get one that doesn’t scream “weapon” when you look at it, they can be taken just about anywhere and work just as well as a kubaton while also serving a useful function as a pen that 500 other nasty animals haven’t touched already like the one at the bank or restaurant.
Zebra metal pen.

~$7.50 and probably take it on a plane.

Amazon product ASIN B002L6RB80View: https://www.amazon.com/Zebra-29411-Ballpoint-Retractable-Pen/dp/B002L6RB80/ref=asc_df_B002L6RB80/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198068697245&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3773890262002558131&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1018127&hvtargid=pla-320897061741&psc=1

Im not a fed, or a cop. This is all a dumb joke ed started trying to make people hate me like they hate atilla. The only difference is Atilla is actually a piece of shit fed now, im just a troll.
I always come here on my phone so avatars are too small to read. Just saw yours and laughed. I forgot all about that website. Is it still even a thing or just the usual 10 circle jerkers and the 50,000 banned accounts?

If I renew my real ID before the rules go into effect, can I get the money back on the premature upgrade to realid?

That's what pisses me off.. I got the ID for my job and places I have to go, then *poof*, not needed for another year, then another.. By the time it's required(if ever) it will be time to renew.

That's what pisses me off.. I got the ID for my job and places I have to go, then *poof*, not needed for another year, then another.. By the time it's required(if ever) it will be time to renew.
Just get a passport and call it a day.
My passport book is in my safe unless I'm traveling, my passport card (good for mexico/canada) is in my wallet. It's a "real id".

Bonus points - it'll look snazzy with your TI wallet!

Back
Top Bottom